8. First Date Ever

The tomb vampires have came out of the tomb. Dad told me. My face went pale when he told me. I went through hell in that tomb.

 I'm not go into detail but just know that it wasn't pleasant Right now I was at my home in the living room. Me and Jeremy have became closer friends by the way. 

I may have also developed a little crush on him. I mean who wouldn't he's buff but not to buff he he has nice eyes, he's kind, and you can't tell he soft pink lips aren't kissable. 

I heard someone knock on the front door. I open it to reveal Jeremy. 

 "Hey, what you doing here?" I asked. 

"To see my bestfriend, and I have something to tell you," He said with a serious face.

 "You could have texted me," I said. "I would feel better telling you in person," He said walking into my house. 

 "What do you need to tell me?" I asked. 

"Ok, so, um, I know we have been getting a lot closer lately, and I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but I like you, like more than friend like," Jeremy said. 

I was stunned at his words I was speechless. 

"Please say something," he begged. "I like you to Jer like more than friend like," I said using his words. 

"Really?' He asked. I nodded. "Thank god," He said letting out a breathe. I giggled. 

"Let me take you on a date," he said. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Before we move any further with us let me take you on a date," He said. 

"Sure," I said with a smile on my face. "Awesome I'll be back later at 8," Jeremy said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"See you at 8, but good luck getting past my Dad, he still can't accept the fact that I need to wear bras," I said giggling. 

Jeremy chuckled, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I fell on my bed in happiness.

 "Good luck trying to get past Damon," Uncle Stefan said making his presence known. 

"You heard that?" I asked. 

"Yeah, you know vampire hearing and all," he said. 

"Yeah I forgot about that," I said sighing. 

"You know your father won't let you go," Uncle Stefan said. "I know which sucks but I have a good excuse," I said. 

"And what is that" he asked. 

"I'll just say I'm having a girls night with Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline," I explained. 

"And if that doesn't work?" Uncle Stefan asked. "It will," I said.

 "We'll see but don't I didn't told you so," he said leaving causing me to giggle. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 7:30. I have exactly 30 minutes until my date with Jeremy. There was a knock on my door. I opened it to revel my dad.