14. Oh My God, I'm What?

I woke up with strong arms around me. I open my eyes and see it was Jeremy. I almost forgot I slept at the Gilbert house last night. 

"Mmm, Good Morning," Jeremy said in his sexy morning voice.

"Good morning," I said with a smile. 

"You ok?" He said caressing my cheek. 

"No, but I will be," I said. 

"Good, now come on I have to get ready," He said getting out of bed but I pulled him back into bed.

"Ten minutes," I said with a smirk and straddled him. 

"Come on Soph, I have to get ready," Jere Explained. 

"Just ten more-" I was stopped by a sudden rush of nausea. 

I raced into Elena and Jeremy's shared bathroom and threw up. 

"Oh that's nasty," I said. 

"Soph, babe, are you ok?" Jeremy asked from the other side of the door. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll be fine," I said. 

"Ok, if you need anything ask," He said. 

I let out a sigh and flushed the toilet. What is going on? From my outburst last night and then this. I got up and open and saw Jeremy in his soldier uniform. 

"Mm, I would say you look sexy but my dad wore the same thing," I said as I hugged his waist and he looked in the mirror. 

"You sure you ok?" He asked as he turned around to face me. 

"I'm fine Jeremy," I said. 

"But your breathe is not, go brush your teeth," Jeremy joked. 

"I am highly offended and just for that no anything for a whole week," I joked. 

"No please I'm sorry," He begged. "I can't live without you kisses." 

"Fine, but I will brush my teeth," I said walking back into the bathroom. "I could feel your eyes Jeremy." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Jeremy walked to his float. 

"I will be watching you front and center," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. 

"I know and when this is over we could have a little us time," He said wiggling his eyebrows. 

I hit his arm. 

"What you started it," Jeremy said as I giggled. 

"Do great my handsome solider, love you," I said giving him a kiss. 

"Love you too," He said back. 

I turned to see my Dad. I tried to vamp past him but he caught up to me. 

"What do you want?" I asked angrily. What is up with me today?

"We need to talk," Dad said. 

"There's nothing to talk about. I see the way you look at her Dad, it's the same way yo used to look at Katherine. You love her dad and so does Uncle Stefan. I know how this ends and I'm not going to get caught in between your feuding not again," I said trying to walk away but he grabbed my arm. 

"Listen, I know it ended badly for you and it did for me to, I lost the one thing that would have kept my humanity in tack, and that was you. When I lost you, I went down a bad road, I killed lots of people just to find you, I didn't care anymore. But when I found you all of that went away, I didn't care about Katherine because I had my daughter back and I don't want to lose you again not over this. Your more important to me than some girl," My dad stated.