20. Plan B

I was woken up by the sunlight seeping through my window. I hid under the blanket and turned away snuggling into a hard chest. I open my eyes to see Jeremy still sleeping. I close my eyes again snuggling more into Jeremy. I felt his arms arms wrap around my tighter indicating he's awake. 

"Your staring," I said still with my eyes close. 

"I'm gazing," He replied. 

"It's creepy," I said getting more comfortable. 

"It's romantic." 

I open my eye and look at him and turn back over so he wouldn't able to see me anymore. 

"Hey!"  

Jeremy rolls me back over causing him to be on top of me and catching my lips with his. 

"My dad is going to hear us," I said giggling. 

"Then let him," Jeremy said now kissing down my neck. 

"That's not going to end well for you," I said trying to suppress a moan. 

He continued to kiss down my neck all the way to my stomach and stopped. 

"I can't wait till our little baby comes," Jeremy said looking up at me.

I smiled at him as I played with his hair. I pulled him back up and kissed him passionately. 

"I love you Jeremy Gilbert," I said once we pulled away. 

"And I love you Sophia Salvatore," Jeremy said looking between my eyes and lips. 

I pulled Jeremy into another passionate kiss. This boy right here is my weakness, well one of them at least. I love this boy with all my heart. 

"Ok, I have to get in the shower," I said tapping on his chest. 

"I'm down let's go," Jeremy smirked. 

"No, just me, I'm gonna be late, I promised to help Elena decorate for the Lockwood charity thing," I said. 

"So am I," Jeremy continued to smirk while grabbing my hips. 

"Jeremy come on, I'm serious." 

"Me too." 

I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Fine but no touching." 

"That's going to be so hard," Jeremy whined 

"Well you better control yourself," I smirked and walked into the bathroom. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy and I were walking downstairs hand in hand. Dad was sitting on the couch drinking his bourbon like always. 

"Hey dad," I said kissing his cheek 

"Good morning sweetie," He said. 

"Isn't it to early in the morning for that?" I ask pointing to the cup in his hand. 

"I had a rough last hundred years," He said taking another sip from his cup. 

"Damon I need to talk to you," Jeremy said. 

"And why do I need to talk to you?" Dad asked getting up to pour himself another drink. 

"Tyler Lockwood has to kill someone to activate his curse. He's not a werewolf yet," Jeremy said. 

"Wow, fascinating. Not enough," Dad said and tried to walk away. 

"Dad just hear him out please," I pleaded with my big eyes that him or Uncle Stefan could never resist. 

Dad rolled his eyes and sighed. I smiled in triumph and signaled for Jere to continue. 

"Mason Lockwood is and he's looking for a moonstone, a special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he's here," Jeremy explained.