18. Pain in the Ass

I was woken up by a thud on the wall. I groaned and walked to where the thud came from. It was Stefan's room. I walk in and see Kathrine pinning to  the floor. 

"Listen if you two are gonna fight or do whatever your doing, be quiet at least. There are other vampires who value sleep," I said and walked out of the room. 

I walk back into my room and went back to bed. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was at the grill Dad. He said he was getting something or Jenna barbecue. We saw Elena b herself so Dad sat next to her. 

"What do you want?" She asked him angrily. 

"So, this is where you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back," Dad said. 

Oh yeah I for got to mention. The two weren't on speaking terms because Dad tried to kiss Elena after Katherine denied him and then she got upset about that and then during he trip she used to get information about Katherine. 

"I tricked you into telling me the truth, that's not stabbing you in the back, it's using your own tactics against you," Elena explained. 

She gets up and tries to walk away but Dad stops her. 

"Where are you going?" Dad askes her. 

"I made myself clear, Damon. I want nothing to do with you," Elena sighed. 

"Okay. See you at Jenna's barbecue," He said. 

"How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asked surprised. 

"It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." Dad started. 

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours," Elena states. 

A waitress comes and hands me a box. 

"Thank you," I say to the waitress and she walks away. 

"Perfect. Thank you. I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way," Dad said pointing to the box in my hand. 

"What are you up to?" She askes Dad. 

"I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he is a werewolf. See you at the barbecue," Dad simply stated. 

Dad wraps his arm around me and we leave 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Dad arrive to the Gilbert house. I didn't really care what Mason was. I came for the food. Pregnant vampire plus Food you know the rest. We walked into the kitchen just as Mason, Ric, and Jenna threw back shots. 

"Hey Jenna," I said giving her a hug. 

"Hey Soph," She said returning the hug. 

"Hey," dad said making himself known. 

"Damon," She said. 

"We were just doing shots. Let me give you a shot glass, buddy," Alaric said to Dad. 

"Here. Use mine," Jenna said to Dad and left along with Alaric leaving Mason. 

"She doesn't like me very much," he says to Mason. 

"We haven't met. Mason Lockwood," Mason said holding out his hand to Dad. 

"Oh sure. Damon Salvatore and that's my daughter Sophia," Dad said and I waved.

"I know. I heard great things about you," Mason said. 

"Me I know you have but him I'm not to sure about," I said pointing between me and Dad.