16. Babies and Werewolves

"I was um a werewolf from my mom's side but that's a later topic, but also that I'm pregnant."

Dad and Uncle Stefan sat there in silence. I was afraid of they're reaction. Dad more than Uncle Stefan. Dad gulped down the rest of his drink and stood up. I was afraid of what he was about to do. 

"I'm going to kill him," Dad said and headed to the door. 

"Dad, don't," I said rushing to his side. 

"Damon don't," Uncle Stefan said. 

"He got my little girl pregnant," Dad yelled. 

I flinched a little. 

"Damon calm down, it's not going to make the situation even better," Uncle Stefan yelled back.

Dad sighed and sat on the chair. 

"Do you hate me?" I ask with tears coming to my eyes afraid of the actual thought that my family hates me. 

"No sweetie, I don't hate you, I could never hate you," Dad declared coming towards me and bringing me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry daddy," I cried. 

I hate bein emotional. Stupid pregnancy hormones. 

"It's ok sweetheart, it's not your fault things happen," Dad comforted. 

"Promise you won't kill him," I said. 

"I promise I'll try not to kill," Dad said kissing the top of my head. 

I giggle and say "I'll take it." 

"Does Jeremy know?" Uncle Stefan asked.

I looked at my feet and shook my head. 

"Are you going to tell him?" Uncle Stefan asked. 

"I am but I don't know how," I said. 

"He's gotta to know sooner or later," Uncle Stefan stated. 

"I know but I'm trying to find the right time to tell him," I said. 

"Dad how did mom tell you she was pregnant?" I asked. 

"Well I was sitting in the garden when she came out the house with a smile on her face. She was so happy. I asked why she was so happy and she told me that she was pregnant with you," Dad said. 

"Ugh that's no help," I groaned. 

"Don't worry sweetie, it's gonna be fine," He said. 

I nodded. 

"Thanks guys, Imma go to bed goodnight," I said and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good night sweetie." 

"Good night kiddo." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my phone ringing. I turn over to my nightstand and saw Jeremy was calling me. 

"Hello," I said rubbing my eyes. 

"Thank God, I thought something happened to you," Jeremy said. 

"Oh sorry I was to tired to come back so I just stayed here," I said. 

"Ok, you coming to help with the carnival?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I promised Care, I would help even though she's in the hospital," I joked. 

"Ok well I'm here so I'll see you when you get here," He said. 

"Ok bye love you," I said and hung up the phone. 

I got up and then I felt my daily sickness. I rushed to the bathroom and puked my guts out. Not literally. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth and got into the shower. After my nice shower, I got dressed into a white shirt with black ripped jeans and my black leather jacket with black and white shoes. I looked in my full body mirror. I gained a little weight but that's ok.