☆Four☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Harley woke up to quiet snores and she rolled onto her side to see a man sleeping beside her.

"What the...oh!" She said quietly and covered her mouth quickly to stop herself from screaming.

Loki was still naked beside her showing the hickeys she had left all over his body. Harley cursed silently and carefully climbed out of bed, grabbing her clothes. Her eyes never left Loki's sleeping form and she picked up her ripped shirt.

She held back a groan and tiptoed to the wardrobe, hoping that Loki had a spare shirt hanging there. Luck was on her side so she pulled on his crips white shirt over her body and pulled her skirt up. Harley didn't bother to look for her panties as they were a lost cause, so she had to brave the cool weather and hope no one realised she was going commando.

With one last look at Loki, she closed the hotel room door as quietly as she could. She rushed down the hall towards the lift. She kept her heels in her hands until she stepped into the safety of the lift.

"Holy shit," She said, catching a glimpse of her reflection, "He truly did fuck the shit out of you,"

The doors opened and an elderly couple stepped in. They stared at her with a knowing look and she sent them a sheepish smile.

"Morning," Harley said and stepped into her heels, "Lovely morning,"

"Isn't it just," The old man chuckled, "You look like you had a great night,"

"The best," Harley breathed out and she felt her phone buzz in her bag. She unlocked it to see missed calls and messages from her friends. A few from Levi and her brother, "Shit. Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to swear,"

"Fuck it," The old lady smiled, "No one is around,"

Harley smiled at them and the lift reached the ground floor. The elderly couple bid their goodbyes and she almost ran out of the hotel, hailing a cab.

Harley stepped out of the shower and blasted her hair with the hairdryer, in a weak attempt to dry it. No matter what hair products she used, her hair still remained frizzy. Harley scoffed and straightened it, before getting dressed in a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white shirt and her leather jacket. She stepped into her favourite black boots and grabbed her phone and bag.

Her aunt May was expecting her for lunch and she didn't want to be late or everything would be ruined. Luckily for Harley, her aunt lived around the corner so she didn't need to rush to get a cab. Plus, the fresh air would work wonders for her hangover.

"Aunt May?" Harley called out as she opened the door.

"There you are!" Peter said dragging her into the apartment, "I've just got off the phone with Nat. You need to call her back. I told her you were here last night and when you get off the phone with her, you can tell me where you were,"

Harley rolled her eyes and took her sunglasses off, "Alright, alright. I'm using your room or do you have porn up on your laptop again?"

"That was one time!" Peter exclaimed and punched his sister gently, "And no. No porn,"

Harley kissed her brother's head and went into his room to call Nat.

"Where the hell did you vanish to last night?" Nat asked as she answered the phone, "I was so fucking worried!"