☆Twenty-One☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Wait here while I sort this out," Harley said climbing out of the car, "Peter. Out,"

Peter sighed and looked at Steve who was staring at his sister's ass, "Hey! Can you not stare at her ass when I am sitting right here. I also need your help,"

Steve looked at Peter, "With what? I'm not going to help you out with Harley. You got into this mess and she is being a nice sister by helping you,"

"Oh, I'm not talking about that," Peter said and Harley tapped his window, "Can we talk when I get home?"

Steve nodded, "Is it bad?"

"No. I just wanted to talk to you about Harley,"

"Oh," Steve looked up at Harley folding her arms, "Maybe I should come with you. I don't like how the kids are looking at her,"

Steve climbed out of the car and Harley looked at him. He pointed to her breasts and she rolled her eyes.

"Peter, hurry the fuck up," Harley said.

Steve followed Harley and Peter into the building with everyone watching them. Peter had his head down low trying to avoid attention but with Captain America walking near him that wasn't going to happen. Harley didn't notice anyone staring but Steve certainly did.

"Mr Parker,"

"Oh...hello, Miss-" Peter started but was cut off by the woman's hands lifting up.

"I don't have time for you right now,"

"Excuse me?" Harley said, "What right do you have to speak to him like that?"

"Shit," Peter said under his breath.

"I'm the deputy head and-"

"Right, but that didn't answer my question," Harley said, "Don't be so damn rude. You don't have time for him? But you were the one who wanted to speak to me. Show me to your office because I don't have time for you,"

The woman went red in the face as onlookers began to giggle. She straightened her back and nodded once.

"Fine," She said, "But I can see where he gets his manners from,"

"Harley," Steve said, quickly grabbing her before she did anything, "Ma'am, I don't want to sound like a Karen right now but-"

"Good reference," Harley said.

"But I'd rather talk to someone who is more qualified than you. Or is that not possible?" Steve said and the woman began to stutter, "I'm going to need an answer, ma'am,"

"Earth to lady," Harley said clicking her fingers in the woman's face, "I've already told you I don't have time for this so I will talk right here. Yes, my brother didn't do the assignments but he has until the end of the week to do all 4. I won't be giving you a reason as to why he hasn't done them but that is none of your business. In my family, we come first so if a family matter arises, he will focus on the family before college work. If you have anything else to say or anything else to complain about, you can send me an email. Of course, if you can't get in contact with me then you are more than welcome to call Tony Stark,"

"I, uh, um,"

"Now, Peter, get your ass to class and actually do something today," Harley said.

"I've already gone," Peter said, "Steve, can we still talk later?"

Steve nodded with a smile, "Sure, kid,"

There was a collective gasp in the corridor and Harley sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, clearly annoyed.

"Harley, come on," Steve said putting his hand on her lower back, "We should leave,"

Harley shot a glare at the woman who was still struggling to form a sentence and let Steve lead her back to the car.

"What a bitch," She muttered as Steve pulled away from the college.

"I want to fuck you. So badly right now,"

"What?" Harley said with wide eyes.

"You have no idea how much that turned me on. Fuck. I'm so hard right now," Steve groaned, "I won't be taking you to work. I'm taking you to an apartment I own just so I can-"

"No, you will be taking me to work,"

"But I want-"

"I don't care what you want,"

Steve sighed, "But how you were back then was ridiculously hot. Seriously sexy,"

"I'm a sexy woman, but that isn't the point. I'm not in the mood and I have a meeting with Levi and a few other people, including Eve. Who, by the way, is still trying to act like my friend,"

Steve had offered to walk Harley to her office but she refused and almost kicked the door shut in his face. He watched her walk into the building and dropped his head onto the steering wheel knowing she would probably be angry with what he was about to do.

He locked the car and jogged into the building, ignoring the swoons of the women and a few men that were waiting inside. A woman was more than happy to help him find Harley but after a few seconds, she realised her flirting wasn't working.

The lift opened onto the floor where Harley worked and he looked around, quickly finding her step into an office. Steve felt his anger boil away when he saw the man on the other side of the window and he marched forward, banging his hand against the door.

"Can I...Steve?!" Harley exclaimed, her eyes going wide, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Steve?" Levi said, stepping behind Harley, "Captain America? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my girlfriend," Steve said loudly, "Is that a problem?"

"Steve, what the-"

"Sorry, babe," Steve said, "I forgot to give you a proper goodbye,"

Harley's eyes went wide as Steve dragged her into a kiss. He gripped her face hard as his tongue slipped between her lips and Harley kissed back. Although the kiss was short-lived, it was enough to get Steve worked up. He pulled away from the kiss, and he smirked.

"There," He said kissing her quickly, "Have a good day at work, baby. I'll see you later,"

Harley let out a slight squeak and nodded.

Steve looked up at Levi who was glaring at him, only earning a smirk from Steve, "You look after my girl or else,"

"Your girl?" Levi folded his arms, "I don't remember my fiancée telling me she had a boyfriend,"

"fiancée?"

"Harley agreed to marry me,"

Harley scoffed and put her hand on Steve's chest as he stepped forward, "Don't be so ridiculous. I will never marry you. If you had asked me a week before I caught you cheating, I would have said yes. But I am over our relationship. I'm done. Why can't you get that into your head that I do not want you back?"

"Because you love me and I love you,"

"How do I make this easy for you to comprehend?" Harley said, "I do not like you anymore. I am over you. I am happier without you. There is no way that we could ever come back from your fuck up. Just give up already,"

"But-"

"If you want to marry anyone, go marry Eve. She'd happily be your bitch for the rest of your lives but I won't be that girl," Harley said, "Steve isn't my boyfriend either,"

"He isn't?"

"No. He's a fuck buddy," Harley smiled, "Is there anything else you want to add?"

Steve smirked at Levi trying to find his words, "I'm off anyway. See you later,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────