☆Thirteen☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Harley managed to sneak back to the party and no one noticed that she had gone missing for a while. Lord knows what would everyone would say if they knew Harley had just had sex with Steve. Luck seemed to be on her side and she walked over to the bar to get a strong drink.

"Love the dancing," Harley grinned watching Nat dance behind the bar with a bottle of wine in her hand, "Sexy."

"You know it bitch," Nat said, downing the glass of wine, "Where did you run off to?"

"Oh," Harley said, "um, Levi called,"

"I told you to block his ass,"

"I know you did but I have a feeling he won't be calling me any time soon," Harley winked at her.

"Hm," Nat said, pouring herself another glass, "Peter keeps showing everyone a key. Care to enlighten me,"

Harley smiled, "It's a key my dad gave to me. He rented out an office downtown that was full of computers and science shit. I gave it to Peter. I have no use for it. I work in insurance."

"Harley!"

"Yes?"

"Dance with me," Bucky said, throwing his metal arm around her shoulder.

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybe a teensy-weensy bit," Bucky grinned, "Thor gave me the good stuff,"

"Wow. You're adorable when drunk," Harley said, "But no. I'll pass-hey! I don't want to dance!"

"Tough shit," Bucky scoffed, "You're a great dance partner and I want to talk to you,"

"Can you not do that without dancing?"

"Um, no," Bucky said spinning her around, "People listen when they see two people standing away from each other. No one will listen to us here,"

"If you say so," Harley said, letting him spin her into his chest, "I...I'm sorry what happened to you by the way. The arm and...shit,"

Bucky shrugged, "I'm over it, mostly. But! I did not ask you to dance to talk about the arm and my past. I want to ask you about Steve,"

"What about him?"

"Are you an item?"

"Oh, no,"

"Why not?" Bucky frowned, "You just snuck off to have sex with him, why aren't-"

Harley quickly covered his mouth with both hands, staring at him, "What the hell!"

Bucky licked her palms and she yanked her hands back, wiping his spit on his shirt, "I know Steve. We have been friends since before the war. I also know that kinda smile. He has a shit-eating grin, his hair isn't perfect and he has a lipstick mark on his neck. The collar hasn't covered it and it matches the colour you are wearing,"

"You're good,"

"I know, Doll," Bucky laughed, "Look, you're a nice girl and I can tell he likes you. But don't hurt him. Please,"

Harley sighed, "Bucky, it's nice that you are looking out for your friend but he knows I'm not after a relationship."

"And Loki?"

"What about him?"

"Does he know?"

"They both know. I don't want to be tied down anymore. I..." Harley shook her head and stepped away from Bucky, "Thanks for the dance, Bucky,"