☆Five☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Loki woke up expecting Harley to still be beside him and he was disappointed to find the bed empty. He sighed and got to his feet, spotting her underwear in the corner of the room next to her ripped shirt.

"Naughty girl," Loki chuckled, "Very naughty indeed,"

Loki didn't take long to shower and pack his things before heading back to the Stark Tower. He had been staying in a hotel room to escape his brother and constant arguments. Loki knew it was time to go back and after being ditched by Harley, he needed to go home.

"Loki!" Nat yelled as he stepped onto the main floor, and his heart dropped into his stomach, "I need a word with you,"

Shit, Loki thought, She knows

"Is it really necessary to yell so early?" Loki asked, finding everyone sitting in front of the oversized television, "Or afternoon,"

"I wanted to thank you," Nat said.

"For...for what?"

"For making sure Harley got home safely," Nat said, "I panicked when she disappeared and I had to call her brother. He said she turned up on his doorstep last night drunk,"

"Oh," Loki said, "That. Of course. I was there to help,"

"Loki helping?" Thor laughed, "Are you feeling well brother?"

Loki rolled his eyes, "Is there a reason as to why everyone is sitting in here?"

"Do you remember Peter Parker?" Tony asked.

"The spider?" Loki asked sitting next to Bucky, "Briefly,"

"It's his birthday in a few weeks. I spoke to his aunt and she said it was ok to throw him a party and you are invited," Tony said, "Everyone is. Of course, I said that his sister is more than welcome, but I doubt she will turn up,"

"He has a sister?"

Nat looked over at Loki, "Did you not...no, never mind. Yes, Peter has a sister,"

"That is news to me,"

"It's news to all of us," Steve said, "I know Peter isn't exactly a private person but he has kept his sister well hidden."

"I suppose I will have to be there," Loki said, "I will make an appearance to wish him a happy birthday but then I will leave. I don't like Midgard parties. They aren't exciting,"

"Maybe you could find a girlfriend," Sam said, "You need to get laid,"

"Who says I didn't get laid last night?" Loki asked, lifting his eyebrow.

"Right," Sam said slowly, "I highly doubt that. No one is that stupid to have sex with you,"

Loki rolled his eyes, "Are we done?"

"For now," Tony said, "Oh! I forgot to mention something. Don't charge your room service to my card!"

"Oh, please," Loki scoffed, "I'm surprised you noticed money going missing from your account,"

"You stole my card. There is a difference,"

"I borrowed it and you can have it back. I have no use for it," Loki said, flicking his card across the room. Tony caught it and narrowed his eyes at him, "Oh, and when you get the bill, it wasn't me who was drinking those fruity drinks."

"That was me!" Wanda said throwing her arm in the air, "They were tasty,"

Tony sighed, "Who else?"

"Me," Nat said, "And our friend,"

Tony lifted his eyebrow, "You managed to get her out?"

"She needed the drink, ok?" Nat said, getting to her feet, "Levi cheated on her,"

"He did what?" Tony said, getting to his feet and he punched his palm, "Time to kick the man's ass. Or shall I get him fired?"

"He owns the company she works for," Wanda said, "Get her a new job first and then ruin his career!"

"I'm lost," Bucky said, "Who are we talking about?"

"No one of importance," Tony, Wanda and Nat said together.

"Is she like a secret child of yours, Tony?"

"No...but I treat her like a daughter," Tony shrugged, "Not that it matters,"

Loki rolled his eyes knowing who they were talking about and knowing never to speak of what he had done to Harley, "I'm going to my room. No one disturbs me or else,"

"We need to talk first," Thor said standing up, "It's important,"

"I won't listen to you go on about how amazing Jane is. She dumped you, remember?"

"Thanks for reminding me, brother," Thor said, bitterly, "It is more to do with that bruise you have on your neck,"

Loki's eyes went wide and his hand quickly covered it up. Everyone went quiet and turned to look at him, "I don't know what you are talking about,"

"Holy shit," Bucky laughed, "You did have sex!"

"Don't look so surprised," Loki said.

"Who was she?" Sam asked.

"Do you want the truth? I have no idea. A random lady I picked up from another bar," Loki lied and everyone laughed, "Does anyone else have something to add?"

"Nope," Sam said, popping the 'p', "Steve? Anything?"

"No, why would I have anything to say?" Steve frowned, "He is a grown man...or god. He is allowed to have an intimate relationship,"

"Oh my fucking god," Bucky sighed, "Steve, you can say sex. It's just a word. Everyone in this room has had sex. Sex. Sex. Sex. Just say it,"

"Why should I?"

Loki couldn't help but laugh with the rest of the team, "Steve. I'm sure you only act like a gentleman in public but I am certain that you are rather...deviant in the bedroom,"

"Yes!" Nat said, "I thought that too! You have to tell us, do you get the girl to call you Captain?"

"Or even daddy," Sam smirked and Steve punched him, "Ow! I was right! Oh hell, do you really get them to call you that?"

"No!" Steve exclaimed, "I don't tell them to call me anything. I am not talking about my past intimate encounters,"

"Oh for...Steve, pal," Bucky said, "Just admit it. You're a dirty bastard in bed. I've heard the girls scream when you fuck them,"

"That is a crude way of-"

"I bet you spit in their mouth,"

"I am leaving," Loki said, "I don't want to know this,"

"It is interesting," Thor said, "Don't be shy, Steve. You can tell us,"

Tony sighed loudly, "I agree. I don't want to know what daddy-I mean the Captain does in the bedroom,"

"Tony, you as well?" Steve groaned, "Fine. If you want to know what I make them do then-"

"Sir, you have a Miss Parker on the line," Friday said interrupting him.

"No!" Tony yelled, "He was just about to tell us!"

"I apologise sir, but Miss Parker is getting annoyed that you aren't answering her calls,"

Steve got to his feet, "That was a close one,"

"Wanda!" Tony said pointing at Steve, "Read his mind,"

Steve's eyes went wide and he ran out of the room with Wanda chasing him.

"This place is ridiculous," Loki muttered, "I should have stayed in the hotel,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────