CONFLICT: PAST VS FUTURE

Vacation time was over, after finally coming to terms with the fact that Sasuke indeed had a pass, and also had to come to terms with she might also be a stepmother to his child, something that she wanted to give him, Sakura stayed quiet the whole...

Vacation time was over, after finally coming to terms with the fact that Sasuke indeed had a pass, and also had to come to terms with she might also be a stepmother to his child, something that she wanted to give him, Sakura stayed quiet the whole ride back to the Mansion

Sakura: Sasuke-kun

Sasuke: hm

Sakura: would it be okay if you take me to see my brother?

Sasuke: panic- What! why? are you leaving me!

Sakura: *stupid Sakura of course he would react that way* no Sasuke, I just miss my brother and Yuichi,

Sasuke: irritated- grip the steering wheel- I thought you said you understood?!

Sakura: swallowed hard- I do but–

Sasuke: but what Sakura! all of a sudden you want to see Kakashi and Yuichi! knowing damn well he likes you! and don't tell me you didn't know that! forget it do whatever you want I don't care anymore!

Sakura: tearing up- how could you say that! you know what pullover! I don't want to be around you anymore, I will just walk to my brother's house! go back to your stupid Sabrina and your damn baby!

Sakura didn't wait for him to completely stop she just open the car and left

Sasuke: shit! Dammit! Sakura wait! -goes after her- pull her to a stop - look I am sorry, it's just that, I am very possessive over you, I don't want another man touching you! I can't take it Sakura! I get you've never been with a vampire before b...

Sasuke: shit! Dammit! Sakura wait! -goes after her- pull her to a stop - look I am sorry, it's just that, I am very possessive over you, I don't want another man touching you! I can't take it Sakura! I get you've never been with a vampire before but we are very possessive creatures, I don't like you around Yuichi Sakura.

Sakura: get's angry- and you think I want you around Sabrina! you think I want you around any other woman! she has a whole baby for you damnit! how the hell am I supposed to compete with that!

Sasuke: Is that what you worrying about? that I would choose her over you because this might be my child! Chris Sakura! -run his hand through his head-why can't you understand! I love youuuuuu!!! I don't want Sabrina or any other woman that comes around me! why can't you just trust me!