DREAMING

-two days later at breakfast-

-everyone eating in silence-

Itachi: -glance at the two of them- smirk why are you guys so quiet, did something happen between you guys that we should know?

Sakura -face turn red- U-Uhm no *yea right, how am I suppose to tell them we-*

Mikoto: Sakura dear are you alright, your face is all red"

Sakura -freak out- touch her face- I am sorry, I- Uhm, -looked across the table to where Sasuke was sitting- *how can he be so calm after all that happened?* Um excuse me -leaves to her room- close door and side down *that was so stupid Sakura now they going to be suspicious of us, oh no, what if- Nah he wouldn't say anything would he? I mean it's not like we Uhm did anything, much* -remember they heavy make-out session- heartbeat quicken- get a grip Sakura* -get up and fall onto the bed, *but I really wished he would have gone all the way with me* flashback of him and the student* smack her face- stop it Sakura, sigh! We a couple now uh! -turn to the side, watch the ring on her fingers, mom I miss you so much, I wish you could be here right, what would you tell me about Sasuke-Kun, would you like him?

-to the Uchiha's-

Itachi: raised eyebrow- okay now I am curious, why did Sakura run out of the room like that? Sasuke what did you do?

Sasuke: it's none of your business Itachi!

Mikoto: hmmm Sasukeeeeee -get's irritated- are you and sakura having sex?

Sasuke -looked at her- no mother, we just kissed that's all

Itachi: hmmm so you guys are together now?

Sasuke: it's none of your business Itachi -get's up- uhm mother is it okay that use the beach house for the summer?

Mikoto: Uhm isn't Sakura going home for the summer?

Sasuke: she didn't say anything to me, I will ask her later, I just wanted to bring her to the beach

Mikoto: oh okay, but just you two at the beach house, I don't think that's a good idea,

Sasuke: actually, mother it's all of my friends and Itachi will be there as well -smirk-

Itachi -drop the utensil from his hand – what! But I have-

Mikoto: that's not a bad idea- look to Itachi- it would be good not to get them into trouble before the meeting.

Sasuke: uh? What meeting?

Mikoto: it's no concern of yours dear, your father should be back home by next week and you and sakura have finals coming up, so I need you two to focus on passing.

Sasuke okay mother, I will go check on Sakura, we have some studying to do- leaves-

-to sakura-