SHOCKING BUT TRUE

-next morning-

-Sakura wakes up-

Sakura: ughhh!! My head hurts, wait how did I get here? What time is it? I don't remember how I got back here.

Sabastian: Good morning Ms. Sakura,- opens her curtain- it's time to get up or you will be late for school

Sakura -fall back onto her bed- I don't feel like going today can I please skip today?

Sabastian: if you don't want to go then I will have Yuichi collect any assignments that you missed for today, so you can just stay home and rest for today.

Sakura: Uhm Sabastian, what happened yesterday? How did I get back home? I can't remember anything.

Sabastian: Yuichi brought you home after you collapsed in school. What was the last thing you remember?

Sakura: -flashback- last thing I remember was an argument with Ino and then walking out to face Ayato.

Sabastian: -looked puzzled- who's Ayato or Ino?

Sakura: Oh sorry they're two students from the school, Ayato is the boy that always seems to make everyone's life miserable and attacked me the first day of school.

Sabastian: so he was the one, okay, so you got help from Yuichi?

Sakura: Actually I was saved by Sasuke Uchiha.

Sabastian: -turn to face her- Uchiha uh? I see, sounds like an interesting boy.

Sakura: Sabastian?

Sabastian: yes

Sakura: how comes you and Yuichi is the only one speaking with me? I mean -making cycles in the air- you not even family and yet you guys treat me like I am, but my own family doesn't even like me around.

Sabastian: My lady that is not true, Kakashi loves you unconditionally and would do anything to protect you, you just need to give him sometime okay? -smiles- okay now breakfast is ready since you not going to school today, I believe I would like to test your skills today.

Sakura uh? As in judo?

Sabastian: Uhm yes something to that sort.

-at breakfast-

Kakashi: Good, Sakura? Are you not attending school today?

Sakura: Uhm no not today, I don't feel like it today, I told Yuichi to collect any assignment I am missing.

Kakashi: I see, what will you do today then?

Sabastian: I believe I will test her skill sir

Kakashi- give him a straight look- Are you sure that is a wise idea Sabastian? Are you forgetting what we went through yesterday?

-Sakura looked confused as she looked back and forth between them-

Sabastian: Sir you have forgotten what I am-smile-

Kakashi: Okay then, if you going to go ahead then you might as well do it at her full potential then, I will undo the lock then.

Sakura: Oh okay can someone please tell me what are you two talking about? Unlock what, and what potential, what are you talking about, we are just going to practice Judo right?!

-both stared at her-

Gaara- Tsk! I don't get it why everything is so quiet about the subject just tell her what she is already and get it over with!

Kakashi: Gaara! -stare at him-

Sakura: Okay okay okay, now I am really curious, what's going on?! And don't you dear tell me nothing!

Gaara -Gaara walked up to her- whispered in her ear- you're a half-breed demon!

Kakashi: -getting angry- house starts to shake-

Sakura -gets afraid- Ka-Kakashi? W-what is happening?

Sabastian: Sakura don't be scared -hold on to her-

Gaara- I did you a favor, you seem to forget that the more she is kept in the dark the more her life is placed in danger!

Kakashi, it was not your decision to make! -trying to control his-self-

Sakura: COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

-all turn to watch her- who was shaking and breathing heavy now-

Gaara -turn to watch her- you're a demon-like us, princess! -turn to face Kakashi- why don't you tell your precious sister about father and his offspring - turn and walk away-

Kakashi -Roars- GAARAAAAAA!!! -eyes turn red-

-Temari came running into the dining room-

Temari: what's going on! Kakashi? Gaara? Calm down Kakashi? Whatever Gaara did he didn't mean it, please calm down big bother!

Sakura: w-what is going on -shaking out of fear- turn to look at Sabastian who was totally composed-

Kakashi: Temari stay out of it! Gaara needs to be taught a listen on respect!

Temari: I will not brother! You always isolated us, first father then you, you treated us like we were nothing like we weren't worthy to be in your presents, but here comes ms princess over there and she gets the world! What's so damn special about her uh? After all, she's only a half-breed she's not even full demon!

Sakura: *I want to go home, I don't know what's going on nor do I want to know I can't stay here*- whiles nobody was looking sakura left-

-but Gaara saw her-

Sakura: -in her room, starts to pack- I got to get out of here, I can't stay here this is crazy! Demon?! They don't exist so what is he talking about! But then what happened to Kakashi eyes, and come to think about it, yesterday at the school, what really happen to me, what am I? -get flashbacks from a previous life-

-remember everything including what happen yesterday-

Sakura: -whispers with tears flowing out her eyes- no, it can't be! I-I can't be! -looks at the reflection in the mirror sees a mirror image herself looking back except she had red eyes- NO! mirror shatters – takes her bag and climb out through the window.

-meanwhile to Kakashi-

Temari I will not let you harm my brother! -place herself in defense mode-

Kakashi -waved his hand and both were pin to the wall- you seem to forget who I am Temari! You know nothing about Sakura and what she had to endure! Where you two were well taken cared for,  she had to work for everything, so if you feel she was some form of princess, cared for by father or myself you're wrong! -Kakashi looked to the side and realize Sakura was no longer standing next to Sabastian- Where is Sakura?!

Gaara: -starts to laugh- well look like we're not the only one who feels left out!

Kakashi: -mentally tighten the hold around Gaara's neck

Sabastian: Sir I don't think that is necessary, I will go find lady Haruno and bring her back shortly.

-Kakashi nodded and released both Temari and Gaara- get out of my sight!

-both leaves-