Secret, lies, and betrayal

-next day in the afternoon-

Sakura meets Karin in the Library

Sakura I can't believe I am doing this, I must be crazy, I don't want him to be mad at me Karin

Karin(angry) Are you kidding me Sakura! Are you his doormat or something? Sasori Is my brother, yes but I don't accept his behavior, especially not to my best friend. How do you think I feel I introduced the two of you and had I knew he would turn out to be such womanizer I would never ever introduce you to him!.

Sakura: it's okay Karin I know it's not your fault, it's mine for thinking that he would stay with me. I mean look at me.

Karin(Gets angrier) WHAT THE HELL SAKURA! Okay, what happened to my best friend did she get abducted by an alien or something? Sakura you don't need Sasori, you smart, kind and beautiful I mean what guy doesn't like you in the school, I mean even our male Professors like you, you were just too blinded by Sasori to see all the admiration and the caring looks you use to get from every male in the school.

Sakura looked at Karin with disbelief

Sakura: Karin I love you so much thanks for always being there for me, I am not going to confront Sasori or his new girlfriend, thank you so much for opening my eyes. All I need right now is some closure so I can move on. -gives her a fake smile-

Karin: I know that smile, what's really going on Sakura?

Sakura has a flashback-

-Sakura takes out the card and dials the number-

>>Hello Ms. Haruno, I am glad that you called, have you made your decision?

>n-not exactly, I needed more information about my brother and father before I make up my mind I am still confused about this whole situation

>>I understand Ms. Haruno and I will answer any question that you have to ask, but It would be best if you speak with Mr. Hatake directly, he would be the best person to clear everything up at best.

>O-okay how can I get in contact with him?

>>how about you meet us at the Capital Grille Restaurant or would you rather I pick you up?