☆Eight☆

🔞

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The music was almost vibrating through Harley's body and she laughed as Bucky spun her around on the dancefloor. He pulled her against his body and dipped her down, laughing loudly.

"Ok, ok," Harley laughed, "You showed me up. You can dance but try not to dip me again. I almost fell out of my dress,"

"O-oh. I'm so sorry," Bucky said, his face burning.

"It's alright," Harley said patting his chest and span away from his body, still holding his hand, "I forgive you only because you can dance,"

Bucky smiled and nodded, "I told you I was good,"

"You must have had lessons,"

"I wouldn't say that," Bucky said, "You aren't too bad yourself, Harley. I'll try to get Steve to dance with you next,"

"Would he dance with me?"

"He'd be an idiot not to," He laughed, "Come on. I can see the glare he is sending me. I should probably take you back to him before he thinks I'm going to run off with you,"

"Men," Harley said, "Everything is a pissing competition,"

"You do look at yourself in the mirror, right?"

"Occasionally," Harley said.

"Jesus. Your gorgeous!" Bucky exclaimed, "Your ex is a dick head ground the sounds of it and Nat is right. You should let him get beaten up,"

"It's nice of you to say that but he isn't worth it,"

"You are too nice," Bucky rolled his eyes and held her hand tightly as he led her back to the table.

Nat and Wanda whistled loudly as they approached, so they bowed slightly before sitting down.

"You can really shake that ass," Nat said, "I'm jealous that you let Bucky dance with you and not me,"

"We can always dance later," Harley said pulling the straw into her mouth with her tongue.

"Between the sheets?"

Steve and Bucky choked on their drinks.

"If that is what you want, beautiful," Harley winked at Nat making her laugh, "Steve, did you want to dance?"

"Uh, I'm not much of a dancer,"

"You don't have to be a dancer to have fun," Harley said, "Please? Just one dance?"

"If he won't dance, I will,"

Harley spun around at the new voice and she leapt into his arms, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I needed a drink. What are you doing here?"

"I'm with Nat and Wanda," Harley grinned, "You look great! Have you been working out?"

"Oh, girl, stop it," Sam laughed, "Obviously. Oh...you've met Steve and Bucky?"

"Yes!" Harley said, "They drink with Nat and Wanda. Do you know them?"

"Oh, sure," Sam said, "Through Nat and Wanda. How are things? I heard Levi is a bigger jerk than I thought,"

Harley rolled her eyes, "We will talk another time. I am here to have fun tonight and you need to convince Steve to dance with me,"

"Steve. Dance with her," Sam said.

"Alright," Steve sighed, "But I'm sorry if I embarrass you,"

"Wanda, let's go dance," Bucky said, "Nat, you can have Sam,"