Chapter 1

I'm woken up by my phone ringing, I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes then checked my phone.

My sister Chanel was calling me.

I answer the call "What are you doing calling so early?"

"Bitch check the time, you're late to come to pick me up from the airport!"

I looked at the time to see it was 10:55 am "Oh shit!" I jump up out of bed and I begin getting dressed "I am so sorry, I overslept!"

"It's fine, just please hurry, we've been waiting here for almost 30 minutes!"

"Okay, I'm getting ready right now." I hung up the phone and quickly got dressed then put my shoes on, I grabbed my phone and keys and rushed out the door.

                   **********************

I arrived at the airport and parked, I got out of the car and started looking around for Chanel.

"Oh my god, Tania!" She rolled her stuff over to me and then pulled me into a hug.

"Hey sis, it's been way too long." I smiled.

"It has."

For the last two years, my sister has been living in Italy just to get away from everyone else, but now she's moving back to New York, well she's actually gonna be staying with me for a while until she's able to find her own place.

A man walked over to us "Oh, this is Noah, I told you about him over the phone."

This man was so damn sexy like I'm talking face and body. He had curly black hair, A perfectly shaved beard, sexy big brown eyes, perfectly arched black eyebrows, and his body? Lord, his body was so buff.

"It's so nice to meet you, I'm Tania." I held my hand out.

"Hello Tania, you're so Bellissima" He grabbed my hand and kissed it. He had the sexiest Italian accent I've ever heard, it made me wanna melt.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you." I could have sworn that I almost blushed.

"Here, help me put my things in the trunk," Chanel said to me.

I grabbed two of her suitcases and put them in the trunk, she put the rest of her things in the trunk then Noah put his stuff in the trunk. We got into the car and then I drove off.

"So how was it living in Italy?"

"It was amazing, the food there is delicious, the places are beautiful, the men are extremely hot obviously, I just loved every second of it but I've decided that it's time to move back home, I love Italy but I missed family and I've missed being around my friends."

"Yeah, I get what you mean"

"Thank you again for letting me stay with you for a few weeks, I really appreciate it."

"Of course, anything for family." I smiled.

I looked through the rearview mirror at Noah, he was staring back at me.

"How did you two meet?"

"It's a funny story, Well I was actually supposed to be going on a date in this beautiful restaurant but the guy stood me up, He was supposed to be going on a date but he got stood up also, He noticed me sitting alone so he approached me, and we hit it off right away." She turned around to him with a smile.

"It was love at first sight." He said.

"That's cute."

I was kind of jealous, ever since we were teens Chanel would always get more attention than me, she was better with getting men, I was just shy and awkward. And now again, she has this sexy, attractive, fit guy, and I have no one.

"Have you spoken to mom and told her that I'm coming back?" She asked.

"Yeah, she can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see her either, I just wish dad was around, I'm just sad that I wasn't around to say goodbye."

"It's fine, at least you got to speak to him on the phone in his last moments."

"I know, but it would have been better if I was able to see him in person, Like I just miss him so much." I saw tears fall down her face.

"It's gonna be okay." With one of my hands, I grabbed her hand and held it.

She smiled.

*************************

I got back home, I unlocked the door, and helped drag her suitcases inside.

"Well follow me, I'm gonna show you both to your room first." I dragged her stuff upstairs and to the guest room, I opened the door and we walked inside.

"This is nice, you put this place together well." Chanel smiled.

"Thank you."

"It's very beautiful." Noah said.

They set their luggage down "Well why don't you show us around." Chanel said.

I left the room and they followed behind me "This is my room" I showed them "This is the extra bedroom" I showed them "This is the bathroom."

"Why do you live in a big ole house with 3 bedrooms, alone?" Chanel asked.

"I don't know, I just like it, And I have that dream that one day I'll find me someone that loves me and we have children."

"Well I sure hope so, all this space, I know the rent is crazy."

We walked downstairs, I showed them the living room, the kitchen, the washer and dryer room, the backyard/pool, and the gym room.

Yes, I work out in my free time.

"Well that's everything, you guys can just make yourself at home."

"Okay, me and Noah have a lot of unpacking to do so we're gonna be upstairs for a while."

"Okay."

They both walked upstairs into the room and closed the door. I started taking out some food to make for dinner later on.

***********************

It was later on around 8, I'd just finished cooking dinner for us and then we sat down and began eating.

"So Noah, have you ever been to New York before?"

"I haven't actually, I heard it's a nice place."

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Chanel replied, "I can show you around tomorrow."

"I would love that."

I ate some of my food while staring at Noah, I honestly couldn't keep my eyes off of him, he was so hot. Like where did she find this man? and where can I find me one?

He looked over at me and I quickly glanced down at my food, I looked back up at him and he had a smile on his face.

I looked back down at my food and continued eating "Well Chanel, do you need any help picking out some places? Because I can help you with that."

"Thank you but we don't need help, We're gonna start looking at some places later on, hopefully we find us some cheap and big places, that looks nice."

"Okay."

We chatted for a few then finished eating dinner, I stood and started grabbing the dishes.

"Don't worry, I got this." Noah grabbed the plates out of my hand.

"You're the guest."

"Don't worry, you already cooked for us." He did that sexy little smile, He grabbed the dirty dishes from me and took them into the kitchen.

"Isn't he just the best?" Chanel asked.

"Yeah, you outdid yourself there."

"I know." She smiled.

"Well, I'm about to head to bed, Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I walked upstairs and into my room, I shut the lights off then laid down and began to fall asleep.