Chapter 14

I was in Chanel and Noah's room watching them both pack up their stuff. I know I wanted them both to leave but I was gonna miss them.

Well, at least I get my own privacy again.

"So have you both already got furniture there?" I asked while I helped pack us some of their things.

"Yeah, We had them put together a couple of things like 3 days ago, our bed is set up, we bought a couch, and we bought dressers for our room, everything else will be bought when we're actually moved in." Chanel replied.

"Oh okay, that's good."

"I'll be right back." Chanel left the room.

"Why didn't you tell her yet? It would be smarter for you to tell her what happened before you guys move in with each other." I whispered to Noah.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just scared of how she would react."

"Well either way she's gonna react badly, whether she finds out herself or you tell her."

"You're right." He sat down next to me "I'm just not ready to tell her yet."

"Why, do you still wanna be with her? if so just let me know and stop wasting my time."

"No Tania, I mean I still love her because we were together for two years, I can't just forget about the good times we had together."

"So my whole point is if you love her then why cheat on her? it's really making me not wanna trust you, you tell me that you love me but you might cheat on me too."

"Tania, I already told you that you don't have to worry about that, you can trust me."

"Well words aren't nothing, you can say that and then next thing you know I'm getting cheated on."

"Stop worrying." He leaned in kissing me on the lips "I don't know how to show you, but I will."

"Well, first you need to show me that you're not playing with my feelings and break up with Chanel."

Chanel walked back into the room "Wow, I feel so stupid, I really thought that I could trust the both of you and you guys have been sneaking around behind my back."

"Chanel, I -" I tried to speak.

"You shut the fuck up!" She yelled at me.

"Chanel, What do you mean" Noah stood.

"You know exactly what the fuck I mean, I knew that something was going on between you two but I just wanted to make sure, so I set a camera inside here." She walked over to the dresser and pulled the small camera out from behind a picture "I'm glad I did, because now I know for sure that you both have been sneaking around." She showed on her phone the video of us both kissing.

"I was gonna tell you Chanel, I just didn't know the right time to." Noah said.

"The right time would have been when you first kissed you dumbass! You've been around me 24/7, sleeping next to me, kissing me, fucking me, meanwhile behind my back you've been doing the same shit to my sister!" She yelled.

She was furious, I understand why, nobody would ever wanna find out that they've been getting cheated on.

"Chanel, I can't help who I fall in love with, I love you still but I love your sister, I didn't expect for me to gain feelings for her but I did."

Chanel scoffed "Oh please, you don't even know her like that and you're talking about you're in love with her, miss me with that bullshit, and as for you Tania, I really trusted you, I trusted you enough to bring my boyfriend around you, you're supposed to be my sister yet you did something to me that no sister would do." Tears ran down her face.

"Chanel, I'm so sorry!" I stood and was about to walk over to her.

"Don't fucking come near me, I'm packing up the rest of my things and I'm leaving." She walked over to her suitcases and grabbed them "You wanna fuck around with my sister, you can stay here with her, I don't want you in my house." She turned to leave the room.

"Chanel wait, please." Noah walked after her and grabbed her by her arm.

"Don't touch me, you don't ever get to touch me again!" She pulled her arm away "Go touch Tania." She left the room.

"I'll be back." Noah left after her.

I didn't wanna interfere so I closed the door and I stayed in the room, I could hear both of them yelling back and forth downstairs, and then I heard the downstairs door slam.

Noah walked back into the room a couple of seconds later "Well, I didn't want things to go that way."

"I don't know what other way you would have expected for it to go." I sat down on the bed and groaned "I feel shitty."

"I know, me too." He sat down next to me.

"So, what do we do?"

"I honestly don't know, I don't want her to be pissed off like this with us, I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't stop yelling, I mean obviously I understand why she's angry but I just wanted to have a conversation with her and she didn't want to, so I don't know what's left to do."

"We should just let her cool off for a few, give her some time."

"Yeah, you're right." He sighed "So can I stay here for a while until I get everything sorted?"

"Of course." I smiled.