Chapter 7

It was 2 days later, I was downstairs in the living room watching some TV. My phone started to ring, Rayven was calling me, I answered it.

"Hey girl." She said.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm headed over there right now, Just wanted to give you a heads up, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll be waiting." I hung the phone up.

A couple of minutes later she knocked on the door, I stood and opened it. "I knew you were having sort of a hard time so" She dug into the bag and pulled out a bottle of Casamigos "We're gonna get drunk."

"I don't think that's a good idea, last time we got drunk we went down on each other." I laughed.

"Hey, don't bring it up." She laughed "But don't worry, it won't happen again, I'll only have a couple of shots."

"Okay." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two shot glasses out of the cabinet, I washed them out then walked into the living room and sat down.

Rayven cracked the bottle open and poured us some shots and we drank them.

"So, how have you been recently?" She asked.

"I've been pretty okay."

"I see you're still crushing on Noah."

"It's pretty hard for me not to, we spent some time together and it's honestly been so much fun, and I'm pretty sure sometimes he's been flirting with me, I catch him staring at me sometimes, and it doesn't be friendly stares, well maybe I'm just overreacting"

"You're probably not, some men love to be flirtatious, even if they're in a relationship."

"That's true."

Suddenly Chanel walked downstairs "Tania, I'm gonna stop at the store real quick and pick up some snacks and stuff." She said.

"Okay."

She left the house "We should get him to come down here and chill with us." She stood.

"Rayven, I don't think -"

"Noah!" She yelled his name up the staircase, he came downstairs a couple of seconds later "Hey, how are you?" She smiled.

"I'm fine."

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to join me and Tania for a few, we're having drinks plus this will give us a chance to get to know you better."

"Sure, why not?" He walked over and sat down with us "What are we drinking?"

"This is Casamigos, have you ever had it before?" She walked into the kitchen and grabbed another shot glass then washed it out.

"I haven't"

"Well, it's strong." She poured some into his glass and handed it to him "You're a couple of shots behind" She lied.

"Okay." He took the shot "How many am I behind?" He made a disgusted face.

"2 more."

He poured another shot and drank it and then another, and we both poured us some more shots.

"I've heard a lot of things about the hot Italian stallion." She smiled.

He laughed "Oh really?"

What the fuck was she doing?

"Yeah, But I haven't actually got the chance to talk to you, do you work?"

"I had a job back in Italy, I was working as a cook in my family's restaurant."