Chapter 3

I sat in my room watching some TV, there was a knock on my door "Come in!" My best friend Rayven walked inside.

"Hey boo." She smiled and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, I didn't expect to see you here."

"Sorry, I've been busy a lot but I'm here now." She walked over to me and hugged me "But let's talk about who that hot piece of ass is that let me in."

"That's my sister's boyfriend, Remember I told you they're gonna be staying with me for a while."

"Oh, well he is smoking hot."

"I know right? Like he's literally perfect."

"Is someone crushing on their sister's boyfriend?"

"I'm not crushing on him, he's just hot, and that accent is just sexy."

"Mhm, we need to get you out more and find you a man, you need one."

"I don't need one." I laughed.

"You need one for when you're lonely, or horny." She laughed "You should come out with me and Ron later, we're going out to have some fun at the club."

"I don't wanna be the third wheel."

"It's not third wheeling, plus we're gonna find you someone."

"Okay fine, what time though?"

"Around 7?"

"Okay, I'll be there."

                ***********************

It was later on around 6, I was in my room picking out an outfit for the club, I wanted to look my best if I was gonna attract some men.

I dug through my closet for a few when Chanel walked in "Where you headed to?"

"I'm going out to the club later with Rayven and Ron but I need something to wear."

"Going out to the club?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh, I haven't gone out to the club in a while, is it okay if me and Noah come along?"

"Sure, but we're leaving in an hour and I know you take a while to get ready so get dressed now."

"Okay." She left the room.

I started looking again, I picked out this outfit I bought months ago but never worn. It was a purple off-shoulder lace-sleeve crop top with purple ruched pants. I slipped into the outfit and then found some purple heels to go with the outfit.

I walked over to the mirror to check myself out "Okay, I look fine." I sat down at my table and started doing my makeup.

"Hey, can I borrow some blue eyeshadow? I don't have any to match my outfit." Chanel walked into the room.

"Here." I handed her it.

"Thank you." She left the room.

Once I was done with my makeup I started curling my hair.

"Wow." Noah stood in my doorway watching me "You look nice."

I smiled "If I wanna attract some men I gotta look my best."

"You don't have to even dress up or do your makeup, you'll still look good." He smiled.

"Thank you." I turned to him "You're coming along with us right?"

"Yeah, It doesn't take me long to get dressed like Chanel." He laughed "Don't worry, I'll be ready in time."

I laughed "For whatever reason, she likes to take her time."