Chapter 13

(Sorry, haven't posted in a while cause I was spending time with family, plus I got a new cat and was spending time with her)

I woke up the next morning, I grabbed me some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom, and turned the shower on. I got undressed and got inside and washed up. I got out and dried off then got dressed. I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant and perfume then left the bathroom.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and started making myself some breakfast.

"Good morning." Rayven walked downstairs.

"I didn't even know you were still here."

"I slept in the guest room, I was not driving home after having mad drinks." She sat down around the counter "Ron was blowing my phone up all night."

"Why?"

"He was texting me a lot asking where I am and why I'm not home yet, I'm sitting here thinking am I a grown woman or not? Like stop bugging me about where I am, I'll be home whenever I wanna be home."

I laughed "Well did you at least call him or text him back?"

"Not yet."

"Girl call him and let him know that you're okay."

"Okay fine." She grabbed her phone and started calling him.

Noah walked downstairs, he didn't say not one word to me or Rayven, he just walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"Good morning to you too." I said.

He ignored me and walked down the hall and into the gym room.

"What the fuck is his problem?" I asked.

"I don't know." Ron answered the phone.

"Rayven, where are you?"

"I'm at Tania's house babe."

"I'll be back." I walked down the hall and into the gym room, Noah was in there lifting some weights "I'm guessing you're angry at me because of something?" I closed the door behind me and then walked over to him.

"Tania, you're just confusing as fuck." He set the weights down.

"How so?"

"Well first, you tell me that you don't want anything to do with me anymore, and then you help throw me a birthday party, and next thing you know you're chatting it up with my friend for hours."

"I didn't say that I don't want anything to do with you, I said that we shouldn't mess around anymore, and two, there was nothing I could do about planning for your birthday, Chanel asked me to help and I did."

"You could have said no."

"Noah, I couldn't have just said no."

"You could have if you wanted to, and what's the whole situation with you and Jay?"

"Why is that any of your business?" I crossed my arms.

"You know what, you're right, it's not my business." He went back to lifting the weights "You can go."

"Noah, please don't act that way"

I know this is toxic as hell but it turned me on how angry he was with me.

"Get out of my face, I don't wanna talk to you."

"Aw, you're so cute when you're mad." I laughed.

"I'm glad you think it's funny." He set the weights down again.

"I'm sorry." I pulled him into a hug.

He looked down at me "This is hard for me, whenever I see you I just wanna kiss you, seeing you talk to other men makes me jealous, it pisses me off, and I don't wanna see that, I wanna see me and you together, not you with anyone else." He caressed my cheek.

I smiled then leaned in planting a kiss on his lips.

Ugh, I was trying my best, but his sexy ass makes it so hard.

He pulled away "What happened to us both not messing around anymore?"

"Forget about what I said." I pulled him in for another kiss.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. His hands ran down to my ass and gripped it, I ran my hands up his shirt and felt on his abs.

"Is Chanel sleeping?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Good, we have us some alone time." I smirked, I pulled his shirt over his head.

"Wait, isn't Rayven waiting for you?"

"No" I removed my shirt and pulled him close "We got enough time for a quickie." I pulled at the string on his shorts, I pulled them down, and then followed with his boxers.

"What if she walks in here?"

"She won't." I pulled my panties off and he grabbed me and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he backed me against the door, then he slowly slid inside of me.

His strokes were deep and fast, he wrapped his arms around my body tightly. He started kissing me again, he kissed and sucked on my neck as I moaned. He kissed me again, With every thrust, I felt myself getting closer.

"Tania" I heard Rayven's voice outside the door.

"Just a minute!" I said.

"She can wait." Noah whispered, and he continues thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh fuck." I moaned a little louder, my body began to shake as I climaxed.

"Stop being so loud." He kissed me so no more moans can escape my mouth. He groaned, and I felt his warm cum shoot inside of me.

"I'm so sorry." He said "I just couldn't control myself"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." I hopped off of him, we both started getting dressed.

"Well, we said we were gonna stop and we did the same shit again, so what does this mean?" Noah asked.

"I don't know, how do you really feel about me?"

"I already told you how I feel, I'm in love with you and I wanna be with you." He wrapped his arms around my body.

"But how do I know that you won't do the same shit you did to Chanel to me? If I'm with you I don't wanna be cheated on."

"You don't have to worry about that amore Mio" He leaned in kissing me "I promise."

"Well if you wanna be with me the only person standing between that is Chanel, so I don't know if you're gonna tell her or you want me to tell her, either way, we have to let her know about us."

He sighed "You're right, I initiated things between us first so I'll tell her about us."

"Good morning Chanel!" I heard Rayven yell "How was your sleep?"

"So do you wanna tell her now or just wait?" I asked.

"We should wait."

"Okay."