Chapter 5

It's a couple of days later, I was laying down in bed. I've been tossing and turning in bed for the last twenty minutes trying to fall asleep, but it was hard when I knew Noah was right in the next room. This past week has been crazy living with my sister and her attractive boyfriend.

I've been waiting on them to hurry and find their own house, that would make things so much simpler for me. But every time they went to check out a house Chanel would always come back saying she didn't like the house, she had a specific taste.

I sat up in bed and groaned "Why can't I sleep?" I got up out of bed and left my room. I heard Chanel and Noah in their room and it sounded like they were having a heated argument. I didn't know exactly what they were arguing about, but it didn't sound too good.

I decided to just mind my business and walk downstairs to the kitchen, I grabbed a glass and filled it up with some milk, and drank it.

Suddenly I heard their door open and Noah came downstairs "I'm gonna go for a walk" He stormed out of the house.

Chanel walked downstairs "Where is he going?"

"He said he's going for a walk."

She sighed "We just had our first argument."

"Really? About what?"

"It was a stupid argument, he felt like I was basically rushing him to get married and that's not even the case, I just wanted to know if he could actually see a future with me, I mean we've been together for 2 years now, I would expect for us to be married soon."

"Chanel, you can't rush someone to marry you, he needs to move at his own pace, but don't worry, he already said that he sees himself marrying you soon so just wait on it."

"I know, I'm not really rushing him, to be honest, but he feels like I am."

"Well just text or call him and you guys make up, he barely knows how to get around and he said he's going for a walk, I don't want him to get lost."

"You're right." She grabbed her phone and started texting him "I don't even know why we argued over something so stupid."

"Yeah, well I hope everything works out okay, I'm gonna try to get me some sleep." I hugged her "Goodnight."

"Good night."

I walked upstairs into my room and laid back down.

              **************************

It was later on around 4 pm, I was in my room watching some TV, Chanel walked into the room "Hey, we're gonna go check out a place, I was wondering if you would wanna come with us?"

"Uh, sure, why not." I stood and put my shoes on.

"Okay good, we'll be waiting downstairs for you." She left the room.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my pocket, I grabbed my sweater and slipped it on then left my room. I walked downstairs where they both were waiting "I'm ready."

"Good, let's go." Chanel grabbed my car keys and we left the house, we got inside the car and she drove off.

"So this house actually isn't that far from your house so that's a plus, I can come over and visit you anytime." She smiled.

"That's great."

"Also, I have to find myself a job out here, I need to work and make my own money."

"There's plenty of places hiring."

"Yeah I know, I'm just wondering which job would annoy me the most? I might get a job working at the supermarket for now."

She drove for 15 minutes when we arrived at the house, we got out and walked inside.

"Hello!" The realtor smiled "I'm Maya, I'll be showing you around the house today."

"Hello." Chanel smiled.

"So who's in search of a new home?"

"Me and my boyfriend." Chanel held onto Noah's arm.

"Okay, well you're gonna love everything about this house." She smiled "Let me show you guys around." She showed us around the living room, the kitchen, the two bathrooms, the three bedrooms, and the backyard. We walked back inside into the living room "I really love this place, it's so nice and beautiful." Chanel said.

"I like it too." I said, but in all honesty, I just wanted to get them both out of the house.

"Yeah, it does look nice, but we still have a couple of other houses to check out too, so we can't make our judgment so quickly." Noah replied.

"Yeah, you're right." Chanel replied "Are there any other people wanting to buy this house?"

"Yes, we have a couple of other people interested."

"And when will they be checking out the house?"

"In a week."

"Okay so babe, we only have 6 days to make up our minds." Chanel said.

"Okay, that's enough time."

"Okay, so we'll contact you and let you know our decision." Chanel shook her hand "Thank you so much for showing us around."

"Of course, I'll be looking forward to a call." She smiled "Have a great day."

We left the house and got back into the car "Baby I really like that place, so you better hope the other two houses looks way better, and you better hope nobody beats us to buying the house."

"I just wanna make sure we make the best decision, I don't want us to rush and then end up regretting it."

"I get what you're saying babe, but still." She drove off "I don't wanna be too late with buying the place."

As long as they just left soon, whatever place they chose would be good with me.