Chapter 9

It was the next day, I've had enough time to think about what Rayven said, I could have some fun with Noah, I just had to make sure Chanel never found out about us.

I sat in my room watching some TV when Chanel walked inside "Hey sis."

"Hey."

"Me and Noah are having a movie night, do you wanna join us?"

"Uh, sure, I have nothing else to do"

"Okay, I sent Noah to the store to pick up a couple of groceries, when you're ready come downstairs."

"Okay."

She left my room, I immediately stood up and started looking through my closet for something to wear. I put on a long sleeve shirt and a black skirt. I decided not to wear any underwear, just in case anything happened between me and Noah.

I sprayed a little bit more perfume on me then left my room, I got back downstairs and Noah was already back. He was in the kitchen putting things away, Chanel was in the living room looking for a movie.

"Ooh, we're gonna watch the titanic." Chanel put the movie on then laid back.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a spoon from the drawer, I dropped it on the floor on purpose.

I wanted to tease him a little bit so I bent over revealing my ass and my pussy "Oops." I picked the spoon back up with a smirk on my face.

He watched me, I could tell he was turned on cause his dick was hard, that made me wanna tease him even more.

"Baby, bring me my drink please." Chanel said.

"Coming." He grabbed the bottle of pepsi and brung it to Chanel then sat down next to her.

I grabbed the big carton of ice cream and brought it into the living room and sat it down on the table. I made sure we had all of our snacks before sitting down in the recliner chair and covering up.

From the corner of my eye I kept catching Noah glancing at me. All I could think about was him fucking me hard, I was literally so horny, but of course I couldn't act on anything cause Chanel was here.

A few minutes in Chanel stood "I'm gonna make us some popcorn." She walked into the kitchen.

I looked over at him and of course he was watching me, his stare felt like he was undressing me with his eyes.

I watched to make sure Chanel wasn't looking over then pulled the cover up a little bit showing my pussy, I sucked on my fingers then slowly began rubbing my pussy.

I watched as he tried his best to stop from stroking his dick, he grabbed his phone and began texting. My phone lit up with a message from him.

Noah: Stop teasing me knowing I can't do whatever I want to you.

I looked up at him with a smirk and replied.

Me: that's the whole point.

The microwave went off so I lowered the covers and turned my attention back to the movie.

"Uh, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." He stood and walked off upstairs.

Chanel walked back into the living room with the popcorn "Want some?" She held it out.

"No thanks."

She sat back down "Since he's gone, do you like him so far? I know he hasn't really been around that much, but you both seem to be getting along."

"Um, I like him, he's nice."

"I'm just glad mom likes him, because if she didn't approve of him I don't think it would have worked out between us two." She ate some popcorn "But I really love him, I can see myself marrying him in the future, if it ever gets that far."

I sure hope it never gets that far.

              **************************

It was later on around 3 in the morning, I was in my room still not asleep when there was a soft knock on my door. I stood and opened it, Noah came inside and slowly closed the door behind him.

"You think it's okay teasing me like that?"

"Yeah." I smiled "I'm guessing Chanel is sleep?"

"Mhm, So we got some time to our selves." He gripped me up and kissed me "Let me finish off what you started." He smirked.

He pulled my shirt off and began sucking on both of my tits, he then pulled my skirt off and sat down on the end of my bed "Come."

I walked over to him, he pulled me on top of him and laid me across his lap. He gripped my ass and smacked it a couple times, with his thumb he started to rub my clit. He continued smacking and gripping my ass with his other hand.

"You have such a pretty pink pussy." He leaned down and ran his tongue over my clit a couple times. I moaned softly, he shoved 2 of his fingers inside of me thrusting them in and out. He planted kisses on my ass "Fuck your body is so sexy."

He thrust his fingers in and out of me hard "I want you to cum hard for me beautiful." His words brought me closer to climax. I tried to control my moans but I couldn't, I moaned louder with every thrust inside of me.

"Quiet my love, you don't want your sister to hear anything." He thrust his fingers in and out of me faster, I stuffed my face into the sheet and moaned.

I started to massage my clit while he continued fingering me, "Oh fuck!" I moaned into the sheet, my body began to shake as I climaxed. I felt myself clench around his fingers, he removed them and sucked on them "You taste way better than shake shack." He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed and stood up, I put my clothes back on "I wish that you could stay with me." I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I wish I could too, but I can't." He rested his hands on my hips, he leaned in kissing me "I have to go just in case she wakes up."

"Okay." I got from on top of him and walked him to the door.

"See you later sexy." He kissed me then left the room.