Chapter 16

It was another week later.

I was chilling in the living room with Noah when all of a sudden my phone started to ring. I looked down and saw that my mom was calling me.

I answered "Hey mom."

"Hey, I'm calling because I was on the phone with Chanel and she told me that you and her aren't speaking as of right now, what happened?"

"She didn't tell you what happened?"

"No, That's why I'm asking you."

"I think it's better if you ask her, it's not really something that I wanna talk about."

She sighed "Listen, I don't want you girls arguing over anything, you two are my only children and I want you both to get along so what can I do to make you both get along?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Why don't you come to my house around 5, I'm gonna invite her too and you both can sit and talk while I'm there."

"I mean, I suggest you don't tell her that you're inviting me or she won't show up."

"I won't tell her then, I'll see you later sweetie."

"Later." I hung up the phone.

"Do you really think she's ready to talk now?" He asked.

"I don't know, we're just gonna have to see."

             **************************

It's later on, I arrived at my mom's house and knocked on the door.

She opened the door "Hey sweetie." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey mom." I walked inside and she closed the door behind me.

Chanel was already sitting down in the living room, she stood up when she saw me "Mom, what is she doing here?"

"I invited her here because I wanted you both to sit and talk your issues out, I don't know exactly what's going on between you two so I wanna get to the bottom of it."

"Okay fine." She sat down.

I sat across from Chanel, she didn't say not one word to me, she couldn't even look me in the face.

"So what's the problem here? you both are sisters, you're supposed to have each other's back, not fighting." My mom said.

"Why don't you ask Tania what happened." Chanel replied.

My mom looked over at me, I sighed "Well, I slept with Noah."

"Not once, but numerous times behind my back, And then she came and smiled in my face like nothing ever went on between them."

"Tania, are you fucking serious!" My mom yelled at me "What made you do such a thing?"

"I don't know, Noah came on to me and I just went along with it."

"That doesn't make it any better!"

"I know mom."

"Why would you do that to your sister, that's all the way fucked up, how would you feel if Chanel did the same thing to you? You would be furious too."

"I said I know, I've already apologized to her for it, I know what I did was wrong, I was just sick and tired of always being the one that's unhappy, I'm always the one in the end that never has anyone by my side or anyone that's attracted to me, but then I met Noah, he showed me that he was attracted and he made me feel pretty again, he made me feel good about myself, Like I said I know it's wrong but I can't help that I fell for him and he fell for me."

"You've known him for less than a month, there's no fucking way you fell for him that quick, and if you fucking cared about me or my feelings you would have told me about whatever went on between you two from the jump, Instead you let it go on for weeks and didn't tell me shit, I trusted you, I trusted Noah too and both of you guys fucked up and that's why I said I don't wanna talk to you no fucking more, I don't want you in my face, I don't want you in my house, You and Noah can leave me the fuck alone and be happy together."

"Chanel, I know you're angry and you have every right to be angry but you both are sisters, Are you really not gonna talk to her ever again? I think you both should try and talk it out."

"No mom." Chanel stood "I have nothing left to say to her, from here on out she's dead to me." Chanel grabbed her purse and stormed out of the house.

"You know you really fucked up, and all over some guy when you could have easily found you a guy, you're a beautiful woman, there are plenty of men that's attracted to you yet you had to go after your sister's man, that's disgusting of you and I can't believe you would do something like that to your own sister, like what were you thinking?" My mom was pretty pissed off with me too.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I don't want her to be angry with me." I started to cry.

Hearing Chanel say those words to me, "you're dead to me" It really hurts me. I wanted us both to try and work things out but of course, she's still angry with me, and of course, she has every right to.

"I just hope that she can soon forgive me, I don't want us to be on bad terms forever."

"Well you have to understand that you did something extremely fucked up to her, like she has every right to be mad at you, now I understand why she is pissed."

"I know mom, I'm just gonna work on trying to make things better for me and her." I wiped away my tears.

"Well, I sure hope so."