Prologue

Have you ever wondered if there is more Hyunju stories on Wattpad? Well, here is another new one! Welcome to my story "Heartfelt Roses" wherein Minju and Hyunjin is the main leads, This is my first time making a story so I hope you guys will like it. The next chapter will be the introduction of the characters (main & side), and you will get to know the different characters who will be on this story and don't you worry because there will be no bad person on this story.
————————————————————Q & A————————————————————
Q1: When did this story start?
This story started on January 31, 2022
Q2: When will this story end?
For now, there is no final date yet
Q3: What is the theme for this story?
Romance, Comedy, and Fanfiction
Q4:Who are the main leads for this story?
Kim Minju and Stray Kids Hyunjin
Q:5Who is the author?
crystalrxses21
————————————————————Disclaimer———————————————————
This story is purely fiction. The happenings on this story are not real. I'm just like other Wattpad authors, writing a story. If you are wondering why I chose Minju and Hyunjin as main leads for this story because they are my ults and want them to be in a kdrama together but since it has not happened yet, I will make it happen but Wattpad version (and I lowkey ship them, please don't hate on me).
——————————A Message to the Haters from the Author——————————
Hello Haters! If you are reading this, well hello then, so if you decided to hate me or the story, please don't. I beg you to please don't, little words can hurt very deeply. and also, don't try to ruin someone's life when you don't know them, Thank you!
—————————————————————————————————————————————