23

*Minho is Lee Know*

"ya hwang hyunjin, why you keep smiling??" minho asked

"huh? ah nothing" hyunjin defended

"ok then whatever you say" minho replied

even though they were done having a short conversation, hyunjin just can't stop smiling, is it bc of our minju nim?

                     *SATURDAY*

it is another saturday which means show music core timeee, hyunjin was the first one to arrive with his outfit for the day and he is waiting for minju and yes minju because they share the same waiting room (poor chani), he still can't forget about yesterday, collab and photoshoot with minju? oh what a dream for him, and speaking of her, she arrives.

"oh hi hyunjin oppa" minju greeted and bowed

"hi minju, how have you been?" hyunjin asked

"I'm great oppa I mean we did just see each other yesterday ^^" minju replied while smiling

hyunjin was just silent once he saw minju's cute and pretty smile, what a good morning huh

"hyunjin ssi, we need to get your make up and hair done" his stylist said

while hyunjin was getting his make up and hair done, our minju is also receiving the same treatment, and ofc they got matching outfits I mean it is what it is, they got done at the same time (totally impossible but I mean yk), they went outside the waiting room and went to the studio alongside chani

*During the Broadcast"

hyunjin can't help but to keep on glancing at minju, she really looks like an angel in his eyes but he has to limit himselves since rumors will happen but he wouldn't mind.

he would quickly glance away as soon as he catches minju looking at him (what a shy hyunjinie)

*After the Broadcast*

after the broadcast it was another time for them to thank the staffs for their hardwork and ofc selfie time, however chani can't join since he's too busy which results to minju and hyunjin doing it together yet they won't upload it anyways (where is our chahyunju selca 😡)

after the selca taking, minju and hyunjin went back to their waiting room together and got ready to go home.

they were already about to leave the building and they were already heading to their cars but hyunjin just can't help but he wants to ask minju about their collaboration.

*Hyunjin = Bold and Italic
Minju = Bold and Underlined*

"minju ya"

"yes oppa?"

"remember the collab right? uh what does your group think about it?"

"oh! we are totally fine with it oppa I mean this can help prove to the world that out groups are besties right?"

"true, I'm glad you guys are fine with it, it must've have been quite shocking for all of you to hear that news"

"we're fine oppa there's nothing to worry about"

"nicee, see you later ig since we do live nearby, you did well today minju"

"see you later oppa, you also did well today!"

*THIRD PERSON POV*

hyunjin and minju both arrived at their dorms, they saw each other again while entering their dorms and gave each other a smile.

hyunjin's members welcomed back him home as usual and he just went straight to his room to rest, he was very happy today but can't help to overthink on what will happen on the day of the releasing of their collaboration, they haven't even told chani about it, he just let it aside for now and continued his day.

*CUT-OFF*

thank you guys for reading this comeback chapter! as you can quite tell some things changed and probably more things will change for me to write chapters more easily, once again, I thank you all for your love toward Heartfelt Roses! see you guys next chapter show show show byeee! 🫶