24

*MONDAY*

the two groups were called to JYP Entertainment to discuss more about their collaboration. each group went inside their cars and went off. in a few minutes, they both arrived and parked in the parking area.

each group gathered in the office and saw JYP waiting for them. he then offered seats for the groups. they then sat.

*JYP = Bold and Italic
SKZ = Bold and Underlined
IZ*ONE = Italic and Underlined*

"Good morning to you all, as you can tell you are all gathered here for your collaboration."

"First of all, the theme is more on retro/90's era. we will be having a photoshoot, mv shoot, and recording for the song."

"I already have a guide song so listen to it and tell me about your thoughts about it."

each group listened to the guide and thought of what they think about it.

"We like it PD-nim, it's really something the fans would like."

"Same for us PD-nim"

"I'm glad you guys like it, I have here the copy of the lyrics for your parts, why don't you guys take a look?"

they were given their own copies and looked for their part and started practicing using the guide song.

"So, what do you guys think about it?"

"We like it PD-nim, I mean it's definitely not easy for all of us to have equal line distribution since we are already 12 + 8, which makes us 20."

"Yea, however with more practices each day we can surely ace the recording for the fans to like it."

"That's great! Now, for your photoshoot, there would be a group photo for all of you, a group photo for each groups, and by pairs, if that's fine with all of you."

the two groups agreed with the idea. JYP then continued about talking about it and told the two groups about the pairings. it can very troublesome but it can surely make the fans happy with this kind of concept (we still need our SKZ*ONE collab 😇🙏).

The Pairs:
Eunbi and Bang Chan (uri leaders)
Sakura and Lee Know
Yena and Changbin (uri rappers)
Chaeyeon and Han (uri rappers pt.2)
Chaewon and Felix (the twins)
Yujin and Seungmin (our puppies)
Wonyoung and I.N (uri maknaes)
Hyewon and Yuri (the divorcees)
Nako and Hitomi (our cutiepies)
and ofc...
Minju and Hyunjin (our main leads)

after the announcement of the pairs, JYP then told them about the schedule for the collaboration. it will take 2-4 days and they will do it this week. He then made the groups leave so that they can rest as they start tomorrow.

each group left and went back to their dorms. ofc they still saw each other and bowed however they had to go different ways earlier to prevent fans from seeing them together.

IZ*ONE members went to their rooms and rested as promised since they already ate. it was just a casual rest day but not for Minju as someone texted her.

 it was just a casual rest day but not for Minju as someone texted her

who could it be???