27

*SUNDAY*

it is finally Sunday, the day for the teaser to come out.

JYP Entertainment and CJ Entertainment both posted the teaser for their music video in YouTube. They also posted teasers for their photoshoot.

*30 MINS LATER*

the fans were all happy and very shocked since this was a very unexpected collab and it shook the kpop industry. tons of articles got released talking about the collab and most of them got the connection of that one article of Minju and Hyunjin dating.

both groups were very happy to see the reactions of the fans and the industry, accepting their collaboration.

minju was just resting and then she suddenly got a notification.

and ofc it was none other than our hyunjin. but then minju instantly replied.

 but then minju instantly replied

and just like that this Sunday is done

*MONTHS LATER*

I decided to fast forward this so that you guys will be able to read less chapters now hehe

after months later, their collaboration went so well, the music video reached millions of views and it got tons of likes, there was some hate ofc but their fandoms were so quick in defending them. they also gained tons of hyunjin fans due to their scenes in the music video.

the two groups got so close as well as they would hangout and eat for the celebration of their successful collaboration. especially our hyunju, they were already close but they got more closer.

they were seen on tons of articles but it wasn't that much surprising since people already knew that they were close as mcs and friends. however, after a specific article, they decided to reveal that they were childhood friends and their parents are good friends, and fans were even more happy.

*5 YEARS LATER*

it is the year 2025 and a lot of things have changed.

*CUT OFF*

yess, so that's the end of this chapter, and almost the end of this series. I decided to end this early since my classes start soon and there is a lot of events happening this month for me so yep. this was indeed a quite short one but it was definitely something. I hope you guys liked this despite being short, I couldn't think of that much so I just decided to fast forward thing up in here. I know skz doesn't officially disband on 2025, but let's just say they did as this is just fiction anyways. tomorrow will be the LAST chapter for this series so make sure to not miss out! love y'all!! 🤍