01

It was a natural thing. It was sad but true news. It was just something that everyone knew came with the job. It was easy to identify for everyone to know that being a music show MC is not forever. As Hyunjin stood by Chani and looked over at Mina crying and saying her goodbyes to the staff, he could not help but feel really sad for his senior co-host.

It had took a while, but they had actually became good friends. Seeing each other every week and having to act out such embarassing scripts together can really bring them hapiness. Hyunjin and Chani had become friends right away through bonding over their cringy scripts. Their MC group chat had become quite fun because they would tease each other once they would receive their scripts for every new week.

Hyunjin felt comfort with his co-hosts. Mina was older, while Chani and he was technically the same age, Chani was two months older and had a little bit more experience than Hyunjin, it made Hyunjin the youngest of the trio. However, with Mina now leaving, that would change a lot of how things had been. Mina had been an Emcee before Chani and Hyunjin and had been a great senior host since she explained and handled questions from both of them easily and professionally. He would still have Chani, but he did feel quite sad that a member from their trio would be replaced.

Mina was still saying her goodbyes, and suddenly the music show director called Chani and Hyunjin to him.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Why did the music show director called Chani and Hyunjin to him?
—————————————————————————————————————————————