21

*PREVIOUSLY*

It was morning time and he woke up praying that Minju replied to him. He has never waited for a reply like this before. He really wanted to know that Minju is still there. He was not fully concerned, he also missed her. It was like 30% concerned and 70% missed her. He does not know his true feelings towards her especially that he just knew she was the girl he kept on looking for. They have work together so he still has many chances to talk with her. When he woke up, he immediately checked his phone if there were any replies from her and her name popped up.

*NOW*

As soon as he saw her name, he immediately rised from his bed to see what she had messaged and when.

"Finally!! Minju replied! I wonder if she's awake now, she messaged me late night." Hyunjin exclaimed

Before he took care of Minju, he took care of his bed first and his life as an Idol. He had a busy schedule ahead him for today so he can't miss on that one.

*While Showering*

"What a timing, as soon as Minju was able to reply, now it's my turn not being able to reply hmph" Hyunjin complained

*MINJU POV*

"I wonder what's Hyunjin oppa doing right now, should I message him?" Minju asked to herself

"Maybe or maybe not" Chaewon said while going inside the room

"You startled me unnie, you should've knocked before you came in" Minju said

"Anyways, be fast, we still have a busy schedule ahead of us minju gatto nim" Chaewon said

"Don't worry, I'm almost done in here, I'll go to the living room as soon as I'm done" Minju said to Chaewon

"Okey, see you there" Chaewon replied while going outside of the room

"It's so tiring to be an Idol" Minju said with a sigh after

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Hyunjin and Minju wasn't able to chat with each other this morning. However they did ran into each other while going down as their groups had to leave for their schedule. When Hyunjin saw Minju, he took a smile and a quick wink towards Minju. Minju replied to him by doing the same thing. Both of them understood each other's lives. They were co-workers after all or maybe not. It still felt new for both of them to know that they are each other's childhood friend.

As IZ*ONE was getting nearer to their destination, they noticed they were near JYP Entertainment. So, they asked questions to their manager.

"Manager nim, are we having a schedule here in JYP Entertainment?" Eunbi asked

"Yea, I don't know what you guys are going to do, but as I heard, you will be doing a photoshoot with a boy group but I'm not sure." Their manager replied

Minju then thought that they would do it with Stray Kids but she didn't want to overthink. They have arrived at building. Their manager went inside the parking lot. She dropped the girls and instructed them on where to go.

The girls followed the instructions and arrived at the room. They knocked it and JYP himself opened it and welcomed them. IZ*ONE was astonished with the view, but not until they noticed their neighbor group, Stray Kids.

-------------------------------------------
hello everyone! so nice isn't to have two chapters in one day! this one is a bit small but it's slaying. next week would probably be the next update. that would be all, thank you!!