1

Yoongi pushed open the door and entered the barren, rundown house, Seokjin following closely behind him. The omega watched him expectantly as he looked around the space. "You bought this?" Yoongi finally asked in slight disbelief, earning a nod from Seokjin. "And it's ours now. We own this." This time he wasn't asking, but Seokjin still hummed in confirmation. The alpha continued to look over the abysmal room, which looked like it had once been a living room. Cigarette burns in the carpet, broken windows, cracked walls. After taking it all in, Yoongi finally smiled. "I love it!"

"I know, right?!" Seokjin exclaimed as the alpha turned to face him. "The fireplace, the built-in shelves over there!"

"Are you sure you want to give this to your brother?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow. As he heard the front door squeaking open, he lowered his voice. "Babe, we'd make 123 million off this flip!"

Seokjin shrugged in response as his brother in law spoke from behind them. "This is it?" Namjoon inquired. Seokjin turned around to greet them, waving them in with a smile. "You made me ask off an hour early to see this shithole?" Yoongi sent Seokjin a look. "I mean, we all smell that, right?"

"Yeah, it smells like I'm breathing in cat piss." Hoseok agreed, looking around the room in disgust.

Yoongi sighed in feigned sadness. "Well, looks like it's not a fit. I guess we'll just go."

Seokjin stopped Yoongi from leaving and turned to his brother. "Come on, have a little vision! French doors leading out to a garden, we can move the stairs, take down these walls over here to create an open concept through the kitchen." Seokjin then walked into the kitchen, the others following behind him. "There's a beautiful stained-glass window right there, and just look at this bar counter!"

Namjoon hummed. "Get to the part where we cough up 14 million to fix the rotted-out foundation."

Yoongi sighed and looked at his mate. "Clearly the house isn't for them, let's just flip it."

Seokjin ignored the alpha, walking closer to his brother. "There's a park just across the street, and the schools in this area are fantastic for if you ever have a pup." Hoseok glared at him. "When!" He quickly corrected. "I mean when, I'm sorry, Hobi. When you have a pup."

"We are having a pup." Hoseok stated definitively.

Namjoon nodded. "That's what you call manifesting the universe." Hoseok hummed in agreement. "Sometimes the universe thinks it's funny if I drop 32 million won on in vitro first."

Hoseok feigned laughter. "Oh, I mated a dick." He turned to glare at his mate, who insisted he was just kidding. "If this place is so great," Hoseok turned back to his brother, "why don't you move in here?"

Namjoon scoffed. "What are they gonna do with five bedrooms and a park? They're obviously never having pups." Seokjin raised his eyebrows and looked back at Yoongi as Namjoon continued. "It's not like they have any emotional holes to fill. Not that we are doing it to fill any-"

"Shut up, Namjoon~" Hoseok crossed his arms and tilted his head as he looked the other omega over. "What was that look?"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What look?"

"Namjoon said you were never going to have pups, and then you had a definite look." Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what was the look for?" Yoongi chimed in, looking at his mate in confusion. "You looked back at me to include me in your look."

Seokjin shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't do a look!" He insisted.

"You totally did a look."

"It wasn't a look!"

Namjoon looked between the other mated couple. "I think we just started some trouble."

Seokjin shook his head quickly. "There's no trouble!"

"Maybe even a fight!" Namjoon continued almost eagerly.

"There's not fight!" Seokjin exclaimed. "There's no trouble!"

Namjoon laughed before nudging Hoseok and saying they should go. "Oh my god!" The omega then exclaimed, staring at his brother in disbelief. "You guys are gonna have pups now!"

"What?!" Seokjin scoffed out. "No, I don't know, what?!"

Hoseok snorted. "Of course, you are, because you have to win at everything! And now you're gonna throw your perfect uterus in my face too!"

"How do you know my uterus is so perfect?!" Seokjin shrugged. "We've never tried to have a pup; I don't even know if I can get pregnant!"

"Of course, it's perfect!" Hoseok exclaimed. "It's yours!"

"Hobi-"

"It probably has a leather interior!" Hoseok shot his brother a glare before turning around to follow his mate out.

"Come on, Hobi, you just got here!"

Namjoon shrugged. "Sorry, guys, have a good fight!"

Seokjin sighed as the couple left, turning towards Yoongi who was staring at him expectantly. "I didn't do a look!"

"You're doing a look right now!" Yoongi countered.

"There's no look! You're doing a look!"

"Alright, maybe I did do a look." Seokjin finally admitted days later when he and his mate were on one of their regular fishing trips. "But just hearing him say out loud that we're never having pups...is that true?"

Yoongi shrugged before casting his line. "I quit bringing it up because every time I did, you'd say it wasn't the right time."

"Yeah, because we were always so broke!" Seokjin explained. "And then we were going crazy trying to get the business started...we've flipped five houses this year, and I'm starting to turn down design work." The omega sighed as he reeled his line back in to put some new bait on it after a fish stole it. "I always thought that I'd be a dad someday. I think I'm ready."

"Great!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Now you're ready, and by the time the pup's 16, I'm gonna be one of those old dads like Moon Younghee's dad." Yoongi had a flashback to when he was a teenager and had invited his friend's father to join them in a game of basketball only for the older alpha to collapse mid-court.

Seokjin shot his mate a look, knowing exactly what the alpha was thinking. "You did not kill Mr. Moon." Yoongi turned to the omega. "And you're not that old."

"How about we adopt a five-year-old?" Yoongi suggested. "That way we get a pup and get to be young, hip parents." Although the alpha was mainly joking, that suggestion made Seokjin pause and think.