10

"I did not cave!" Seokjin insisted as he waved to the pups on their ride from where he and Yoongi sat on a bench.

"You totally caved." Yoongi retorted. "Jimin gave you the look and you caved."

Seokjin sighed and gave a small shrug. "Okay, maybe I wanted to be the fun parent instead of the bad guy for once!"

"I tried being the bad guy!" The alpha exclaimed. "You wouldn't let me!"

The omega apologized quietly before gesturing to where the pups and Yoongi's mother were getting off the ride. "But look how much fun they're having! And Jimin's actually smiling!" He stood up to greet Jimin as he was at the front of the group as they returned to the couple. "You know you don't have to go on the kiddie rides. I love the big rides if you want to go on-" Seokjin's smile fell as the teenager ran past him. He and Yoongi both turned to see Jimin running up to a couple other omegas his age, obviously his friends from the way they hugged each other in greeting.

Yoongi and Seokjin slowly made their way over to the group and shyly greeted them. With a small sigh, Jimin introduced them to his friends. "Sungwoon, Taemin, these are my..." Jimin gave the couple a glance before turning back to his friends. "My fosters."

Seokjin giggled nervously. "Yep, we're the fosters!"

Jimin clicked his tongue. "Well, I'll see you guys later." He turned to leave with his friends.

"Actually, we were just gonna go on the water ride!" Seokjin gestured to the ride right next to them.

"Oh, let him go with his friends!" Seokjin tried not to glare at his mother in law as she burst in. "They don't want to be stuck here with a bunch of old farts like you two." Jimin smiled at the elderly omega. "They want to ride the big stuff and check out the hot alphas." Jimin and his friends chuckled politely as she dug into her purse. "Here's 120,000 won. Go buy yourselves some souvenirs and street food."

"Thanks, Grandma Hanbi!" Jimin exclaimed, hugging the older woman before walking away with his friends. "I'll see y'all at...what time are we going back to your house?"

Seokjin tried not to flinch at the emphasis Jimin put on 'your'. "We're going back to our house, where we all live, at 7:00!"

"See ya then!" Jimin called over his shoulder before disappearing into the crowd.

Yoongi turned to his mother with an incredulous look. "Mom, what are you doing? You can't-"

Hanbi pushed past her son with a look of horror on her face. "Little Taehyung's puking in the trash can!" Seokjin and Yoongi turned around to see Taehyung with his head buried in a trash can, Jungkook looking at his older brother with wide eyes. Hanbi rushed to the pup to comfort him while Seokjin and Yoongi simply sighed before following.

Taehyung was curled up on Seokjin's lap, Jungkook on Yoongi's, as the family sat on a bench outside the park a full hour after they were supposed to leave. Seokjin was furiously tapping at his phone while Yoongi glared at his mother. "I know he's getting these texts!" Seokjin exclaimed. "They all say 'delivered'!"

"Maybe he ran off or maybe something happened to him." Yoongi suggested.

"No, he didn't." Seokjin deadpanned. "He's just treating us like another set of fosters." As soon as the words left his mouth, a car that was blaring music loud enough for all of them to hear it pulled to a stop behind them. They turned to see Jimin climbing out of the car while bidding his friends goodbye.

Yoongi groaned and stood up from the bench. "Alright, I'm the bad guy." He stalked over to the teenager. "Where the hell were you?!"

"We went to the movies." Jimin said with a small shrug. "It ran later than expected. No big deal."