Chapter 33

Adiraa's Pov

present day.... 

i was sitting on his bed thinking about what events happned in past just then my thoughts were disturb as i hear a knock o the door 

I  opened the door,  "Come in." i said to him 

He came in and began organising my items in his closet.

Don't keep anything there, I'm just here for two or three days, and I'll be back in my room soon, so don't worry, i  said 

Why should I bother, honey, because I know you won't stay here for two or three days; you'll be here forever, he  reasoned, and again  began to organise the items in the closet.

Mr Malhotra, in your dreams, i  stated as i was annoyed 

No, Mrs. Malhotra, not in my fantasies. he remarked and  he started  moved closer to me 

"Just wait and see." he stated 

I began stroking behind me as I realised he  was  trying to approac  me, so as he  came closer to me , and i  stepped behind him  again, but this time I was stuck between Him and the wall  and I  couldn't move.

"I'll show you that you're mistaken. As I previously stated "he said

I  shoved him  on his  shoulder and whispered, "No need."

But he didn't even make a smidgeon of a movement.

Then he bridged the gap between us and hugged me tightly; I didn't react since I was taken aback. He then began kissing my neck and shoulder, biting my neck, and then letting out a moan that made me weak in the knees. I pretended that my legs were jelly and that they would soon be, so I grabbed his shirt with both hands and began sucking the region dry. I pushed him, then raced into the restroom, realising what I had done and brought me back to my senses.

I went inside and splashed water on my face; my face was bright red. I don't know what he was up to; it's difficult to stay away from him, and on top of that, he's becoming increasingly romantic; mr rude is morphing into mr romantic, and what is his new trend of kissing me on the neck? I changed into my night gown and went out. 

But, because he was there without a shirt on, I kept looking at him, wondering to myself, "Oh God, what am I thinking?" I have to ignore him and contemplate all of this, but as soon as I heard his voice, my thoughts were interrupted by him.

'I like what I see,' he remarked, grinning from ear to ear.

What are you talking about? hmm I mean  I wasn't looking at you, 

ohh, that's true, but I saw you were staring at me, he remarked as he drew closer.

As soon as I realised what had happened, I turned around and told him to put on his t-shirt, but then I felt his hands around my waist, startling me.And then he had me turn towards him; he was ready to kiss me, but I pushed him away, saying, "I need to go, it's dinner time," and rushing out of the room.I quickly exited the room, releasing the air I had been holding for so long.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen, intending to make something, but then I noticed that dinner was ready; did he order everything? But I don't think so because he doesn't like to eat at restaurants. Does this mean he made everything? This person is insane, but when did he make everything? And he didn't know how to cook before? Just then, I heard Dad call my name, so I gathered my belongings and proceeded to the dining table.

He spotted me carrying the plates and came over to assist me.

We both sat; I purposefully did not take the chair beside him because I knew he would try to do something, but when he rose up and sat beside me, I did not react and brought him food.

So you like the cuisine, he said.

Yes, from which restaurant did you order this? I inquired.

What do you mean by restaurant? I made it with my own hands just for you, he explained.

well, I thought to myself, I knew it 

Why are you smirking like that, he asked, drawing me back to reality.

hm, nothing to see here, let's eat, I remarked as I served him the food.

I served him the food, and he began to eat when he suddenly moaned in pain.

what occurred I panicked and grabbed his hands to check what was going on, but I was even more shocked to realise that his hands were burned.

He drew his hands back and muttered, "Hmm, this is nothing."

What do you mean buy nothing, your palm is so badly burned, vashisht, I asked, letting a tear escape my eyes.

He asked, "Why are you crying?" "It's nothing, it's not even hurting that much," he responded, brushing away a tear.

I rose up quickly, russhed, and brought the first ad kit, taking his enormous hands in mine, and began applying the oantment on it.

Why did you start cooking all of a sudden? Do you want to be a master chef or what? I stated In a angry tone

Hope you guys like my update

so sweeat of him to cook for her

chipkalis are really great tho😂😂😂😂

Please vote and comment it really matters for me

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

Thank you
-deeya