Chapter 36

Aadira's Pov

I got ready as I had to leave to meet the that person Bhai had deside to 

i got down stairs my eyes were only looking for him wher will he be i thought to myself 
Just then i saw him he looked very tensed I knew what was making him so tensed even I was tended with the same thing I didn't want to go and meet that person but   couldn't as it was an order from Bhai

I stepped outside, climbed into my car, and went to the address given to me by Bhai.

I arrived at the location, which was a cafe that looked pretty decent but piqued my curiosity the least.

I'd already planned what I was going to do: I'd go there and wait for the man to arrive, at which point I'd tell him flatly that I don't like him and don't want to marry him since I already had someone in my life who I adore.

I was sitting at the table waiting for him when I felt someone's touch on my sholders. I turned to look at the person and was astounded to see that it was him, Saihish Bajaj.

Heyy hello, such a pleasant surprise, aduu, how are you, he inquired.

I'm fine. I inquired, "How are you?"

I'm well, but you two are terrible after being married and everything haa you both simply forgot that you have friends too haan mai toh khud shock mai hu muje tune pechan kese liya muje laga tum dono hume bhul gaye he added laughing

I said, "ugh tu nahi sudrega abhi khada math re have a seat."

Ohh  sorry, but I'll have to leave now since I'm completely busy. I've come here to meet someone because my mom and dii are pushing me to get married, so they're putting up dates for me, he added, as I burst out laughing.

Oh, who's the lucky girl then, I asked.

I'm not sure, but her name is Aadira Metha, and she is my dii's friend's sister. It's complicated. Oh, and by the way, you both have the same names and surnames.

Oh my god, was he the one that came to meet me?

wtf saihish, I think you came here to meet with me only, I said

Oh, what a clever joke. I'm not that folish, so why would you come on a date with someone when you're already married, he asked.

Just then, my cell phone rang; it had a message from Bhai.

His name is Saihish Bajaj, and I completely failed to tell you that all of this was put on the message.

I simply showed the message to Sahish.

What are you talking about, but why would you? I'm really perplexed as to what's going on; please explain everything.

I told him to sit and told him everything that had happened, and I could watch his expression shift from disgusted to angry to sorrowful, as though he felt horrible for both of us.

What happened and why didn't you tell us? I would have broken every bone he had in his body. I know he suffered a lot when you left him, but this was completely wrong. How could he do that to you?

I know he did all of that, but that's in the past now, and I still love him. He even maintained that he didn't kiss her; it was her who placed her lips on him, and before he could respond, I saw him.

Okay, so why are you upset with him? he inquired

I'm not upset at him; I just want him to realise his mistake, which I know he has. I want to return to the normal relationship we had, but my brother wants me to marry someone else and is even setting up dates for me.I'm completely messed up. I don't know what should be done now, I said.

If this is the case, I have a suggestion. What should we say? he said with a grin

What is the strategy? I inquired.

It is straightforward. He told him to get a taste of his own wine.

Oh, what exactly do you mean by that? I inquired.

I mean, let's pretend you came on the date and you liked the guy and you're going to divorce him and marry him and all that stuff, and I can be that guy because I, too, need your help, he continued smirking.

Okay, but do you think this is a good idea? I inquired.

It will be the best plan, nahh.

Oh, sh*t. Just then, I noticed him; he was sitting on a neighbouring table, peering towards us with a newspaper in his hand to disguise his face.

Saihish, don't move, he's just behind you, sitting and looking what we're doing, I said.

I was certain he couldn't see Saihish's face because he was sitting just behind him.

ohh wow this is great then let's leave right away and let's go in a way that he doesn't see my face he said and got up and then gave me a hand so that I could get up I caught his hand and got up soon we left the cafe I saw him even he got up and started to follow us but then he was stopped as he had to pay the bills we got the chance and russhed out

I sat in my car and drove back to Alesha Dii's house because Saihish had directed me to do so, so he would assume I was spending time with the same person I went to see.

I rang the doorbell, and after a few minutes, Dii arrived to open the door.

hello aduu What are you doing here with such a pleasant surprise? she explained

I'll tell you that, but please allow me to come in, I said.

Just as I arrived, a very excited child ran towards me, saying masiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It was none other than Soham who came up to me and hugged me. I bent down and lifted him up, saying, "My little boy is growing up fast," kissing his cheeks, and then he kissed my cheeks back.

Just then, I heard a voice from behind me ask, "What are you doing here?" I turned to see Bhai standing there, which made me stuned.

what will happend next ?

will the plan work?

what will her brother do?

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Please comment , I will really like to read your response over the book🥰

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

Thank you

-deeya