☆Eleven☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Harley could see how overwhelmed Peter was with the gifts he was given so she kept her present tucked away. She didn't want to give the gift in front of the Avengers. The gifts from them were extravagant and expensive, but her's was small and didn't cost a lot of money. She was slightly embarrassed but she knew Peter wouldn't care how expensive her gift was.

Harley sighed and placed the little box on the bar, spinning her wine glass in her hand. She pushed the box around and sighed again.

"You sigh a lot," Loki said making her jump, "I apologise. I didn't mean to startle you,"

"It's good. It's alright," Harley said, sipping her wine and she put the box back into her bag, "So,"

"So," Loki said, "This...it was nice to finally meet Peter's sister. Of course, I didn't think it would be you. Not that there is anything wrong with you being his sister. It's just...well, it's-"

"Fucking awkward?" Harley said with a small smile.

"Yes, to put it simply. It is very awkward," Loki chuckled, "So, Steve, eh?"

"Oh, god," Harley groaned, "You as well?"

Loki laughed, "You are a single woman. You can have sexual relationships with whoever you like. I find it funny that you managed to screw two members of the Avengers,"

"Yup. Two members,"

Loki tilted his head at the blush creeping up on her face, "It was only two...right?"

Harley grimaced, "Ok. No, but it was years and years ago, and he wasn't in the Avengers. Well, that I knew of but he is a friend and-"

"You naughty little mortal," Loki laughed, "May I know who it was?"

"Never," Harley smiled, "Excuse me, I need to drown myself now."

"Enjoy your night, my lady," Loki said and grabbed her hand, "If you do want to escape for...other things. You know where I am,"

"And if Steve finds me first?" Harley joked. Loki grinned widely, "It could happen,"

"Most likely. He hasn't taken his eyes from you the moment he saw you," Loki chuckled, "But if he does decide to grab hold of you before me, I don't mind waiting my turn,"

Harley went bright red and Loki kissed her cheek.

"I can't forget how tight you were, Harley. You were truly astonishing,"

Harley cleared her throat and quickly walked away towards Nat who was smirking, "Don't. Say. A. Word,"

"Who said I was going to say anything?" Nat tried to feign innocence, "I have one question though,"

"Go for it," Harley said.

"Who had the bigger dick?" Wanda asked, "Oh, were you not going to ask that?"

"Sweet Jesus," Harley said, "I'm not answering that!"

"We have a bet on," Clint said suddenly appearing, "Well, Wanda and I do. Who has the bigger dick?"

"Your mum does," Harley shot out.

"Good point," Clint grinned.

"So who was better in bed?" Nat asked, "I'd like to say Loki because he likes control and-"

"Again, I won't answer," Harley said, and looked over at her brother talking to Tony, "I'll talk to you later. I need to give Peter his present,"

Harley made her way through the crowd, feeling people looking at her. She ignored them and approached her brother, "Peter? Can I talk to you?"