(9) 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵

Through all my classes I was on edge. My hands were shaking and so was my voice whenever I was called to answer a question. I could've sworn the teacher said something about a test soon but I didn't take notes. I couldn't focus.

       The moment the lunch break bell rang I ran to look for the others to find them in Quinton's room. "What's going on?" They all stopped talking to look at me.

       For a moment all we did is look at each other surprised. They weren't expecting me. "They decided to have a meeting without you," Drayco spoke taking a fry from his plate and eating it.

      "What? No! Well... To be fair we weren't sure we could trust you." Quinton tilted his head slightly.

      "We? Who are we? I trust Justin I was just angry at the moment." Drayco stated. I just rolled my eyes.

       "You know what I actually had something to tell you guys but it seems like I can't trust you either. What is this, a meeting with the mean girls?"

       I was about to leave it at that until Quinton called out to me again. "Wouldn't be the first time you kept something from us! And if anything your Regina George."

       Then I heard Kassidy and Drayco say in union "Here we go again." I turned back around walking back into the room.

      "You all- Once again just Quinton!- are acting like you are some kind of saint. Some kind of little angel. How many people how you hurt with your witchy-magic stuff? Kassidy how many- You probably dont even know. Drayco, we all know you've killed at least-"

      "No, do not bring me into this! This has nothing to do with me." Drayco put his hands up in surrender.

"Well, this morning I got a note. It said to meet him at this abandoned warehouse."

"Who?" Kassidy asked.

"Victor Dwight. He said to come alone."

      "And what happens in the movie any time the villain says to come alone? Oh right, they do the opposite!" She yelled with hand gestures.

"You guys don't even trust me."

"Stop being a crybaby and let's go get this asshole." Quinton stood up.

The bell rang again.

     "After we finish the rest of our periods." He added. Everyone grabbed their bags and finished their meals.

"No! Hell no. He said to come alone so I'm going alone." I grab my bag.

    "What? Did you not hear Kassidy's argument? He'll kill you." Quinton argued.

    "I'm going to kill him and make sure he doesn't kill anyone else. I'm going alone and that's final."

"We're going with you and that's final."

"Says who?" I step forward.

    "Who's gonna stop us?" He stepped closer. Kassidy and Drayco just stood there staring.

     "I'm really starting to hate you, Ya know?" Quinton smirked. "Love ya too, bud." he patted my shoulder before walking off to class. We all followed.

                                ⏳

    "How do we work this thing!?!" Kassidy started hitting the car's GPS. "Woah lady chill!" I covered the car.

     Drayco took control of the GPS.  "You said 2749, Perry street?" I nodded. "That place is abandoned. It has been for 3 years now."

"Not creepy at all," Quinton mumbled.