1. Cupcakes

Y/N : 6 y/o

  'Just mix the butter and sugar like this.' Nayeon showed her daughter, using a wooden spoon to cream the two ingredients. 'You have to use a bit of strength here.'

  Y/N took the bowl and wooden spoon, doing as she was told, while Nayeon went to preheat the oven and take the other ingredients.

  'Eomma, is this enough ?' Y/N said, holding the glass bowl in front of Nayeon.

  'Don't carry the bowl around, it's glass.' Nayeon said, taking the bowl from her daughter. 'That's right, well done sweetie !'

  Y/N climbed on the stool that Nayeon put for her so that she could reach the kitchen counter,  and Nayeon placed the glass bowl in front of
Y/N.

  'Do you wanna beat the eggs as well ?'

  'How do I beat the eggs ?'

  'Eomma will help you.' Nayeon said, putting the two eggs on the counter and standing behind her daughter, taking her tiny hands in her own hands.

  'You crack the egg like this.' Nayeon showed her, holding her daughter's hand, which was holding onto one of the eggs, and hitting the egg on the side of a bowl.

  The egg slid into the bowl when the shell cracked, and Nayeon took the pieces of egg shell and handed her daughter the other egg.

  'Try doing it with this egg.' Nayeon said, throwing the pieces of egg shell away, while her daughter hit the eggs on the side of the kitchen counter.

  Once she turned around, she was met with the sight of a raw egg on the floor.

  'Y/N, what did you do ?' Nayeon sighed, taking a few pieces of tissue and cleaning the floor. 'Didn't I show you where to hit the eggs ?'

  The girl nodded, not looking at Nayeon.

  'Here, try this egg, do it on the side of the bowl.' Nayeon said, handing the girl another egg.

  This time, the egg managed to slide into the bowl after the shell cracked, and the girl was pleased with the egg in the bowl.

  'So to beat it, you use this to mix it.' Nayeon used a fork to show her how to beat the egg, and Y/N understood the method of beating an egg right away.

  'Now you pour the egg in the glass bowl, Eomma will put this vanilla extract in the bowl.' Nayeon instructed, as Y/N did as she was told, carefully pouting the beaten egg in the glass bowl, where the creamed butter and sugar were.

  'Hold this for me.' Nayeon said, holding the sieve above the glass bowl.

  'This looks like a bear !' Y/N giggled, looking at the sieve she was holding.

  'It does look like a bear, doesn't it ?' Nayeon laughed, pouring the flour in through the sieve.

  'There's some flour left.' Nayeon said. 'Y/N, look at Eomma.'

  The girl looked at her eomma bunny, who put  some flour on her cheeks with her fingers.

  The girl laughed and dipped her finger in the flour, doing the same to Nayeon.

  The kitchen counter soon became a mess, with the flour all over it.

  'Oh gosh, look at the mess !' Nayeon sighed, looking at the kitchen counter. 'At least the flour painting was fun.'