5. Night Walk

Y/N : 5 y/o

  'Push this button to use the banana peel.' Mina instructed, as her daughter was sitting in front of the TV screen while holding the controller, playing Mario Kart.

  'Eomma ! I won !' Y/N smiled, seeing the 1st place on the corner of the screen.

  'Well done sweetie !' Mina smiled, patting her head.

  'Mina, have you seen-' Jihyo asked, entering the living room. 'There you are Y/N ! Time for bed.'

  'No ! I wanna play with Mina Eomma.' Y/N said.

  'Y/N, we can play again tomorrow ok ? You should go sleep now.' Mina said, taking the controller from her daughter's hands.

  'I wanna play this game.' Y/N said, pointing at the game displayed on the TV screen.

  'Sure, goodnight Y/N !' Mina smiled, giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek before turning back towards the screen and playing the game.

  'Goodnight baby.' Jihyo smiled, tucking her daughter in bed.

  'Goodnight Eomma !' Y/N giggled.

  The moonlight was shining brightly through the window, and the girl was tossing and turning on her bed.

  She was already used to the moonlight, she could even sleep with the lights on, but she can't sleep since she's still hyper after playing video games with Mina.

Dahyun went in Y/N's room to take the pencil she left there, but she noticed the girl was staring at her when she entered the room.

'Y/N ?' Dahyun asked, sitting on the bed. 'Can't sleep ?'

The girl nodded.

'You can come sleep with me and Momo Eomma.' Dahyun offered, helping her daughter sit up.

'I don't want to sleep yet !' Y/N said, jumping off the bed.

'Then what do you wanna do now ?' Dahyun asked.

'Play with Mina Eomma.'

'She's also sleeping.'

'Go to the park.'

'The park ?' Dahyun laughed. 'Y/N, it's really late now, we can go to the park tomorrow !'

The girl just stood there giving her a wide smile, hoping Dahyun would change her mind and let her go for a walk in the park.

'Do you want me to tell Eomma bunny to sing for you ?' Dahyun asked.

'I want to go to the park.' Y/N said, not changing her mind at all, even at the mention of her Eomma bunny.

'You will sleep after we go to the park ?'

Y/N nodded.

'Fine, we can go to the park, but you have to make sure you sleep after that.' Dahyun said, as her daughter jumped happily on the spot.

'Let's go get you changed.' Dahyun smiled, opening the door for her and her daughter, then going to her room, where Momo was sleeping soundly. 'Be quiet, the others are sleeping.'

Momo was woken up by the noise of Dahyun shuffling through the closet, choosing outfits for her and her daughter.

'Dahyun ? Why aren't you sleeping ?' Momo asked, sitting up and rubbing the sleep off her eyes.

'Y/N wants to go to the park since she can't sleep, so we're gonna go for a walk at the park.' Dahyun explained.

'Momo Eomma !' Y/N giggled, sitting next to Momo on her bed.