6. Hide & Seek

Y/N : 4 y/o

  The sun was shining brightly, and the girls had a day off, so they decided to take their daughter to the park for some exercise, or maybe some fun.

  The walk from the dorm to the park already made them tired, so they sat on the benches for a while, some sitting on the grass.

  'Eomma, can we play ?' Y/N asked, jumping up from sitting on the grass, while Jihyo silently groaned.

  'Y/N, we just walked here, aren't you tired at all ?' Jihyo asked, pulling her to sit back down.

  'Not tired, I want to play!!' Y/N said excitedly, and Nayeon just couldn't say no to her daughter, despite the fact that her legs were too tired to even move.

  'What do you wanna play Y/N ?' Nayeon asked, standing up from the bench. 'Eomma bunny will play with you.'

  'Eomma bunny!!' Y/N giggled. 'I wanna play hide & seek !'

  'I can play with you too.' Sana said, standing up from the grass.

  'Me too !' Chaeyoung said.

  'Then I'm joining the game.' Mina smiled.

  'Anyone else ?'

  'You go ahead, I'll come play later.' Jeongyeon said, and the others who were still sitting had the same thought as her.

  'Y/N do you wanna hide or find us ?' Nayeon asked, and the girl decided to hide for the first round.

  'I'll be the seeker !' Sana said, standing next to a tree. 'I'll count to 10.'

  'Count to 20, the park's really big.' Mina said, and they all ran to find a hiding spot.

  'Let's hide here Y/N.' Nayeon said, climbing in a hole under the rock, the girl following her and fitting herself into the hole.

  'I'm coming !' Sana shouted.

  'Don't make a noise.' Nayeon giggled, as Y/N nodded.

  After a few minutes, Sana went to the rock and saw the tip of Y/N's shoes sticking out from the hole.

  'I wonder who these shoes belong to ?' Sana asked, standing in front of the two. 'Found you !'

  The two climbed out the rock, as Sana helped Y/N stand on her feet since she bent almost her whole body under the rock.

  'Let's go find Mina and Chaeyoung Eomma !' Sana said, holding her daughter's hand and heading towards the bush, with Nayeon walking behind them.

  'Do you think they're hiding in one place ?' Nayeon asked.

  'Of course, and it's probably behind that bush.' Sana smiled, pointing at the bush which moved a little before Nayeon started talking.

  Sana ran to the bush and peeked behind it to make sure the people hiding were Mina and Chaeyoung, not some other people enjoying a picnic, before telling Y/N to jump in front of them.

  'Mina Eomma!! Chaeyoung Eomma!!' Y/N giggled, jumping in front of the two.

  'You found us !' Mina laughed, as she got up from sitting on the grass, Chaeyoung doing the same.

  'Let's go see if the others wanna play.' Chaeyoung said, and they walked back to the benches, where the others were eating ice cream.

  'Hey ! Who bought ice cream and didn't buy me any ?' Nayeon pouted, crossing her arms in front of her chest playfully.

  'Who said we didn't buy you any ?' Jeongyeon said, holding up the ice cream in her left hand while eating the ice cream in her right hand.

  'Aww, thanks Jeongyeon!!' Nayeon smiled, taking the ice cream and sitting next to Jeongyeon.

  'How bout my ice cream ?' Sana whined, watching Mina and Chaeyoung take their ice cream, and only Momo had two in her hand, but Sana assumed it was for Y/N.

  'You can have mine, I'm sharing with Dahyun.' Momo said, handing Sana one of the ice creams she was holding. 'Here's your ice cream Y/N.'

  Y/N happily took the other ice cream Momo was holding, sitting on the grass next to Jihyo before enjoying the sweet treat.

  'This one's milk ice cream, do you like it ?' Jihyo asked, and the girl nodded.

  'You chose the right one Momo.' Dahyun smiled, giving her a thumbs up.

  'Thanks Dahyun.' Momo smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheeks before taking another bite of the ice cream.

  'Eomma, play now !' Y/N said, pulling Tzuyu up from the bench she was sitting on.

  'Alright, but let's wipe your mouth clean first.' Tzuyu laughed, wiping the ice cream marks from her daughter's mouth with a piece of tissue.

  'Now who's playing ?' Nayeon asked, standing up from the bench.

  All of them decided to join in the game this time, meaning there were more people to find, so they decided on two seekers.

  'Me and Jeongyeon can be the seekers.' Nayeon said, and they all agreed since they didn't mind either.

'When did I say I'm gonna be a seeker ?' Jeongyeon asked, teasing the older.

'You won't say no to me.' Nayeon said, and Jeongyeon nodded while making a face.

  'Y/N, wanna come with me ?' Jihyo asked, and the girl gladly ran to her, as the two went to find a hiding spot.

  'We're gonna count to 20.' Jeongyeon said, before turning to face the tree, while the others chose a hiding spot.

  'Here we come !' Nayeon shouted, after they counted to 20.

  It was easy for them to spot Tzuyu, since her head was sticking out from behind the recycling bin.

'Hi Sana.' Jeongyeon said, sitting next to Sana on the grass behind the tree, where she was hiding.

'Hey Jeongyeon.' Sana greeted. 'Wait, you're a seeker !'

'Found you, now help us find.' Jeongyeon laughed, running off to find the others as Sana let out a groan playfully.

Jihyo and Y/N were hiding between the branches of the tree, and they decided to pretend not to see them, even though Jihyo knew they definitely saw them.

'Y/N ! Where's my baby ?' Jeongyeon asked, as Y/N laughed silently, thinking she was in the best hiding spot ever.

'There you are !' Chaeyoung finally said, running towards the trees as the girl ran into her arms.

'You're good at hiding now Y/N !' Momo smiled, patting the girl's head.

'Eomma, I wanna be the seeker !' Y/N said, and they all agreed, while Jihyo decided to watch her instead of hide.

'I'M COMING!!' The girl shouted excitedly, as she ran off to jump in front of Sana, who was hiding behind the trash can.

'You're fast.' Jihyo sighed, panting as the girl jumped in front of Sana.

'Well done baby !' Sana smiled. 'Let's go find the others.'

They soon found all the others, except Tzuyu, who was hiding at the top of the slide.

'Eomma Tzu !' Y/N shouted, running around the park.

'Y/N, look to your right !' Jihyo said, as soon as she spotted Tzuyu between the holes in the wall.

'EOMMA TZU!!' Y/N laughed, running towards the slide.

'You finally found me !' Tzuyu smiled, picking the girl up. 'Let's go take a rest now, shall we ?'

Y/N nodded, and they all walked back to the benches, drinking some water while Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo went to buy some food for them.

[A.N.]
This chapter was also my idea!! hope you enjoyed it :> thank youuu