4. Pizza Place

Y/N : 4 y/o

  'Do you want to eat here ?' Jihyo asked her daughter, who was half asleep in her arms. 'There's pizza here.'

  Y/N woke up once she heard pizza, since it was her favourite food.

  'Yes please !' Y/N giggled, as the girls walked in the restaurant.

  'Good evening, table for how many ?'

  'Table for 10 please.' Jihyo said. 'Is there a baby chair available ?'

  'Alright, and I can go see if there are any baby chairs you can use.' The waiter said, as the girls followed him to the table.

  'Finally, a seat.' Sana sighed, putting her bags of clothings on the floor and sitting on the chair. 'My legs are tired from all the walking.'

  The waiter then entered with a baby chair, and Jihyo let Y/N sit in it before taking a seat next to her.

  'What do you wanna eat Y/N ?' Dahyun asked, showing her daughter the menu.

  'Pizza !' Y/N said excitedly, without looking at the menu.

  'Do you want orange juice ?' Mina asked, and the girl nodded.

  'I wanna eat the prawns.' Momo said, putting the menu on the table.

  'Salad for me.' Jeongyeon said.

  After Jihyo ordered the food for them, they decided to show each other what they bought.

  'Look at this sweater, it's really fluffy !' Sana giggled, hugging the sweater.

  'Sana and her sweaters.' Mina sighed, making the others laugh.

  'Y/N, I bought this for you !' Chaeyoung said, holding up a small teddy bear.

The girl reached her hands out, so Chaeyoung handed her the teddy bear.

'She likes it so much !' Sana smiled, as the girl was hugging the teddy bear and talking to it.

'Y/N, you should give your teddy bear a name.' Nayeon said, so the girl started thinking of a name for the pink teddy bear.

'Strawberry!!' Y/N shouted excitedly.

'You're adorable.' Jihyo said, kissing her daughter's cheek.

'Here's your margarita pizza.' The waiter said, placing the pizza on the table. 'Enjoy !'

The waiter then went back with the other dishes they ordered, until there was almost no more space on the table.

'Eomma, toilet.' Y/N said, stuffing the pizza in her mouth.

'I'll take you to the toilet.' Momo offered, standing up from her seat and picking Y/N up from the baby chair.

'Momo Eomma !' Y/N giggled, as Momo walked towards the toilet.

After going to the toilet, Momo helped Y/N with washing her hands with the foam that was really fluffy.

'Eomma, look !' Y/N smiled, poking the foam on her hand.

'It's soap Y/N.' Momo giggled. 'It's cute, isn't it ?'

'Can I bring some for Eomma bunny ?' Y/N asked, taking some more soap after drying her hands.

'Eomma bunny can take the soap, you need to wash that off.' Momo said, pointing at the foam.

The girl pouted, but washed her hands with the foam as she was told to.

Momo opened the door and the two walked out of the toilet, heading back to the seats, but the girl was distracted by a balloon used as decoration for the restaurant.

Y/N picked the balloon up and started running around, and before Momo could stop her, she ran to other customers' seat.

'I'm sorry.' Momo bowed to the other customers and picked her daughter up. 'Y/N, don't run around like that ! This isn't a playground, this is a restaurant.'

The girl didn't answer her, as she was too busy playing with the balloon in her hands.

'Where did that balloon come from ?' Jihyo asked, as she saw Momo walking back with her daughter, holding a balloon.

'It's a decoration but Y/N decided to take it.' Momo sighed, placing her daughter back in the baby chair. 'She was running around with it.'

'Y/N, give Eomma the balloon.' Jihyo said, as the girl handed her the balloon, thinking she was going to play with her.

Jihyo took the balloon and went back to the counter, placing it back to where it was originally, since she remembers seeing the balloon when they entered the restaurant.

'The balloon is used in the restaurant, it's not for you to play.' Jihyo explained, sitting back down on the chair.

The girl nodded, knowing Jihyo wouldn't let her take the balloon when she's mad.

After their lunch, they were heading out the restaurant when Y/N saw the balloon again.

The girl took the balloon quickly so Jihyo wouldn't notice, but Jeongyeon saw her taking the balloon.

'Yoo Y/N, balloon.' Jeongyeon said, as Y/N reluctantly gave the balloon to Jeongyeon.

'Sorry, she keeps on taking the balloon.' Jeongyeon said, handing the balloon back to the waiter who was standing behind the counter.

'It's fine, she can have the balloon !' The waiter said.

Jeongyeon was about to insist they keep the balloon, but she saw her daughter giving her a wide smile, so she decided to let her daughter take the balloon.

'Are you sure ?'

'Of course !' The waiter smiled, handing Y/N the balloon.

'What do you say ?'

'Thank you !' The girl said, before running to Nayeon.

'Eomma bunny, look !' Y/N giggled, showing Nayeon the balloon.

'Y/N ! Didn't Eomma Hyo tell you not to take the balloon ?' Nayeon asked.

'The waiter said she could have the balloon.' Jeongyeon explained.

'You can play with the balloon now !' Nayeon laughed. 'We can decorate your room with the balloon too.'

Y/N nodded, still playing with the balloon.

[A.N.]
Here's a chapter that's also requested ! Hope you enjoyed it :> thank you!!