2. Sick

Y/N : 5 y/o

  Tzuyu walked in her daughter's room, the lights were off, and the girl was still sleeping soundly in her bed.

  'Y/N ? Time to wake up.' Tzuyu softly said, closing the door and walking towards her bed.

  The girl still didn't move an inch, but Tzuyu could tell she was already awake.

  'Come on, you're gonna come with us to work.' Tzuyu said, lightly shaking the girl's arms, but she felt the slight heat coming from her arm, so she placed a hand on the girl's forehead.

  'Y/N, you're burning.' Tzuyu said, running to the living room to find Jihyo.

  'Hey Tzuyu, you need anything ?' Jihyo asked, seeing the girl running towards her.

  'Y/N, she's burning.' Tzuyu said, panting from the running.

  'What do you mean burning ?'

  'Where's the thermometer ?'

  'Wait, is Y/N not feeling well ?' Jihyo asked, jumping up from the sofa.

  'I think so. She usually wakes up earlier than me.' Tzuyu said, looking for the thermometer in the drawers.

  'It's in the cupboard on the right.' Jihyo said, running into her daughter's room.

  'Y/N ?' Jihyo called out, sitting on the bed next to the girl. 'Are you alright ?'

  The girl nodded, but Jihyo knew she was sick as she touched her burning forehead.

  'I'll pour you some water.' Jihyo said, standing up from the bed and heading to the kitchen, while Tzuyu went in to measure her temperature.

  'Nayeon, tell PD-nim i'm not gonna attend practice.' Jihyo said, as Nayeon was walking in the kitchen.

  'Why ?'

  'Y/N.'

  'What about her ?'

  'She's sick.'

  Nayeon turned around and ran to her daughter's room, where Tzuyu was wiping her face with a towel.

  'Y/N ? Are you ok ?' Nayeon asked, sitting next to Tzuyu and touching her forehead. 'Eomma bunny can stay at home with you ok ?'

  'No, I'm taking care of her, you go to work.' Jihyo said, as she heard Nayeon while walking in the room with the glass of water.

'Why can't I take care of her ?'

'I don't know, but I'm staying here to take care of her.'

'We can all stay and take care of her.' Tzuyu said. 'Besides, we're not gonna be able to focus during practice.'

'Tzuyu's got a point.' Nayeon said, patting the youngest's shoulder.

Jihyo helped the girl sit up, watching her drink the water.

'Do you wanna sleep for a bit more ?' Jihyo asked, as Tzuyu continued wiping the girl's face with the towel.

'I'm hungry.' Y/N said, still half asleep.

'You're just like Momo.' Nayeon laughed. 'What do you wanna eat ?'

'Bread.' Y/N said, leaning against Tzuyu.

'I'll prepare the medicine so you can take it after you eat, ok ?' Jihyo asked, as the girl nodded.

'Do you have a headache or anything ?' Nayeon asked.