3. Dancer

Y/N : 12 y/o

As one of the top dancers of her school, Y/N decided to join the dance competition in her school, and the prize was tickets to Lotte World.

'Have you chosen a song yet ?' Momo asked, sitting at the dining table, where Y/N was eating her toast that Jihyo made.

'What song ?'

'The dance competition !'

'What dance competition ?'

'The one at your school, didn't you want to participate in it ?'

'There's a dance competition at our school ?' Y/N asked, pretending not to know, just to see Momo's funny reaction.

'Y/N, did you forget about it ?'

'No, I was just playing with you.' Y/N said, taking her plate and running in the kitchen before Momo could tackle her on the floor.

Y/N put the plate in the sink and hid behind Jihyo.

'Momo Eomma is chasing me.' Y/N giggled, as Jihyo saw Momo run in the kitchen.

'Momo, what are you doing ?' Jihyo laughed, seeing Momo tie her hair up and holding her fists out.

'Someone decided to play with my mind first thing in the morning.' Momo smirked, walking towards her daughter, who was laughing so hard that her stomach was hurting.

'What do you want for breakfast ?' Jihyo said, holding Momo's wrist.

'Toast will do, thanks Jihyo !' Momo smiled, as she walked back to the dining room with
Y/N.

'I chose a few songs for the competition, can you help me choose one ?' Y/N said, sitting next to Momo.

'Cheer Up, Dance the Night Away, Fancy and More & More.' Momo read out. 'You chose our songs, didn't you ?'

'It would be easier for you to teach me.' Y/N explained.

'I think Fancy would be good for your competition, what do you think ?'

'Sure ! Fancy it is then.' Y/N said, taking her schoolbag. 'Where's Eomma Jeong ?'

'I think she's in the toilet.'

'Did someone call me ?' Jeongyeon asked, walking out the toilet and taking her jacket that was placed on the chair.

'I'm gonna be late for school if we don't head out now.' Y/N said.

At school

'Y/N, there's a meeting in class 304 before the first lesson for the people joining the dance competition.' Mako said. 'We should head to the classroom now.'

Mako, one of the seniors in the school dance team, is a really good friend of Y/N. They became friends when Y/N joined the dance team, as they both enjoyed the same dance styles.

'What's the meeting about ?' Y/N asked, as the two were walking up the stairs towards the classroom.

'Just some information on the dance choices and stuff.' Mako explained.

There were only a few students when they walked in the classroom, and most of them were from the dance team.

'Mako ! Y/N ! Come sit here.' Rio called out.

Rio, another member of the dance team, is another friend of Mako and Y/N.

The two sat next to Rio while more students entered the classroom.