006.

omniscient.

_____________________________

Sam woke up seeing a note on the nightstand and it read.

Dear Sam, you probably woke up late knowing you. I made you a breakfast sandwich and left it in the microwave. The game is at 6, but the seating is at 5 but I reserved yours just in case you be a few minutes late. Text or call me when you get up.

Sam read the note smiling and walking to the microwave. She looked and saw a bacon, and ham breakfast sandwich on toasted bread with fried eggs. Before eating she got her some orange juice and she prayed.

She grabbed her phone to FaceTime Rio. He wasn't answering because he was in a room with his teammate and 2 girls. Rio didn't hear his phone because one of the girls put it on DND when he wasn't looking. He felt very uncomfortable as the other was touching up on him. Sam shrugged then went upstairs to do her morning routine. Sam decided to go grocery shopping so when they come back she could make him a big victory dinner.

Cause she knew he was going to win.

Meanwhile, Rio was drinking some water and kept feeling woosy. He looked at his teammate Malachi and Malachi smirked as he watched Rio go down. The girls began having they way with him as one recorded and the other did it to him.

He was so unconscious, but he could hear the moans. He felt like crying but he was numb. No way it happened to him again he thought. He gave up.

--------

Sam was getting into her uber and he drove her to Wally World. As Sam got out she was on a budget plus what she looked like getting into a Uber with all them bags... Chile embarrassing.

She got some Spaghetti, since it was his favorite. Spaghetti always gave her heartburn but she wanted him to feel just as proud with himself than she did. She didn't even go to the game and she felt like he was gon win.

Even if he doesn't. She'll still be proud of him and encourage him through it all.

She brought 2 packs of spaghetti, hot dogs, and bread knots. She got all the seasonings and was planning on going next door to Rio's haitian neighbor to get some green blended mix for the spaghetti. She also gotten all the seasonings, paste, and sauce.

Her uber came in 10 minutes so now she was just walking around til something in her spirit felt uneasy. She shook it off and saw the message of her Uber driver saying he was out there.

They drove 15 minutes to the apartment and she washed her hands then started cooking. She got the green stuff from the neighbor and did her diddy.

By the time she was done cooking it's was 3:34. She put all the food up in a food warmer. She took another shower, and got ready.

It was 4:23, her Uber would be there at 4:38, and to get to the college is 20 minutes with traffick. It's rush hour so she won't get there till 5 something.

The uber came and it was surprisingly light traffick she got there at 5 on the dot. She made her way up to the skybox with her ticket and picture and got in free.

She sat in one of the front row corner seats and saw Rio on the field, she smiled so hard. Everytime she would turn around 2 girls would be staring at her. She heard her phone ding and her heart dropped to her ass.

-------

Rio had alot going on in his mind right now. He wanted answers but he couldn't get them. His mind wasn't on the field but his body was. He was a quarterback and the person yelled hike, he grabbed the ball and was to late to think. So the opposite team body crashed into his.

He took a deep breath as his teammate Malachi helped him up.

"You good bro? You seem a little off right now." He acted concerned but his plan was working. Rio shook his head indicating he was fine.

"COME ON, RIO GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME." The coach yelled. Rio took a deep breath, looked up at the skybox for Sam. He barely saw her with his bad eyesight. He did see her wave, that made him smile. Gave him some type of peace. He got his shit together.

- 4 hours later.

Rio and his teams won the game. He dapped up Malachi since he was the closest with him out of all of them. They went into the locker room and changed. Rio took a ice bath to loosen his muscles and tension up, before taking an actual shower. He got out then put on his Nike Sweat fit.

"Malachi can I talk to you." Rio called for him. Malachi heart dropped to his ass.

"Sure." He agreed.

"I wanted to thank you forreal. You a OG to this shit and you helped me. So I gotta thank you but my bestfriend out there waiting fa me, I'a see you next practice." Rio told him from the bottom of his heart.

Rio never had a "brother." He felt like he had a gang of brothers when he was with his team. He loves that feeling. He walked out, he felt a fist connect with his chest before he could think he grabbed whoever it was and slammed them against the wall.

He opened his eyes and saw Sam. He immediately let her go.

"Sam, what the fuck?" Rio yelled. Sam looked at him with hurt.

She was beginning to like him cause he was the first person to notice her and do something about it her situation. He was the first male that she didn't have to do anything with for him to stick around and love her or be in her presence. She was beginning to feel loved and it hurt to see what she saw. She knew she had no business hitting him but got dammit she couldn't help it.

"Nigga you out here fucking bitches and talking in my face. Inviting me to yo games, taking care of me, doing shit for me.. but got bitches sending videos to my phone about how they fucking the shit out you. I know we ain't together but damn did I start liking you to." Sam couldn't express her feelings in the right way cause so much was going through her mind, she was beginning an panic attack. She was taking deep breaths.

She didn't wanna cause a scene right here, but it was better to do it after the game than during it.

"SAM WHAT FUCKING VIDEO?." Rio screamed confused as shit. Then that feeling came back. He grabbed Sam's phone out her hand and put her face in it. Rio went through the recent text and saw the video.

"Sam, this is not how shit went down." Rio tried to make his point known to a crazy ass Sam. Before Rio could say anything else she threw her fists anywhere they could land. She caught him in the eye, mouth and chest.

"Mmtch, dude." He grabbed her by her throat, putting her against the car. He kissed her to calm her down, when he removed his lips from hers she wiped her mouth.

"Stop fucking playing with me, forreal man. Watch the video Samaria." He gave her the phone and she took it watching the video again. She saw his body limp and in a uncomfortable position. He wasn't moaning, reacting, nothing just limp. Then it hit her.

Sam gaped feeling really bad.

"Yeah.. *gasp* Cause you ain't even ask me first. You keep doing before you thinking but it's not your fault forreal. I understand yo situation and because of this situation I understand you a little bit more." He said nodding.

"No cause I'm sorry forreal I'm up here beating yo ass in front of yo team on this lovely Friday. I made you your favorite food to." Sam tried changing the subject.

"We gon have to talk about it soon ms.gorl." Rio shook his head, he wanted to know everything bout her so he knows what to do.

__________________________________

01.31.22.