Memories?

Gasters eyes shot open and let out a small gasp as memories of someone else hit him in his mind.

Gaster slowly say up after he closed his eyes and rubbed his skull, feeling a headache about to spawn as he started shorting through the new memories he just received.

Gaster let out a small frown after a long while when he finally finished shorting his memories, grateful that his boyfriend wasn't there at the moment since he would have accidentally woken him up by now.

Gasters eyes slowly opened and glanced around with a frown, so aus were an actually thing, very interesting...Gaster thought and slowly got off of his bed as he pulled back the covers.

Gaster stood there for a long moment before heading to the bathroom and washing up a bit as he changed into another pair of clothes and paused to stare at his stomach area for a few seconds before pulling his shirt down.

It's only been a few weeks since he found out he was pregnant with grillby's kids.

He was certainly surprised to wake up one morning with a pair of little souls in his stomach area, his magic kept his summoned body there to protect the little ones from outside danger.

Gaster brought up one of his hands to lay gently on his stomach with a small hum before heading to his kitchen and grabbing himself something to eat, and looking through another pair of books about pregnancies for different monsters, noting each one down as he continued to look for what he should be excepting for his own pregnancy.

Gaster ended up finished his food before he even got close to finding what he was looking for and frowned before sighing a little as he put the book back up.

Gaster left to head towards his lab, passing grillbys restaurant on his way.

~time skip to the lab~

Gaster was silently humming as he worked on his latest project, pausing every now and then when he felt Nauseous  along with taking actually breaks since he became pregnant.

After all, he wants these kids to be healthy as they can be and they can't if he, their mother isn't healthy.

So after a while Gaster took a small break and leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes for a small little nap.

A little bit later and Gaster woke back up again, checking the time before nodding, he still has plenty of time before grillbys off and wanting him to go back home to keep an eye on him.

So he went back to his own work, he has been very careful to make sure it wasn't anything that would affect him or exploded him or anything.

He's become weary of many things, his lab one of them when he's in the lab with his kids in his stomach.

It's a good thing honestly, he doesn't know about skeleton pregnancy after all, he hasn't met any other skeletons for a long time after the war ended.

It's not like he could have asked his parents because they died before he was even at the age where he wanted to date and all.

Not like many actually caught his interests besides grillby and a few others.

Gaster thought and finished up for the day at the lab and headed out back to his home a little early like it's been since he found out about the soulings.

Gaster hums a little again as he walked back and headed to grillbys right as he was closing up for the day.

"Grillby." Gaster said as he stops next to grillby.

Grillby nodded at Gaster and toke gasters hand after he closed his little bar for the day and heads to gasters home.

"You didn't do anything that would hurt you right? Not like the usual?" Grillby asked.

"I'm fine grillby, I've taken it a lot easier and I'm not doing anything that could potentially hurt our kids." Gaster reassured grillby who nodded and relaxed again as they entered gasters house and headed to the kitchen.

Gaster relaxed on his little couch as he listens to grillby who hums a bit as he made food for the two of them.

Gaster soon got up and headed to sit at the table as grillby was finishing up making supper for the both of them.

"Thank you grillby." Gaster said to grillby just before he started eating, his young ones certainly like to make him hungry that's for sure.

Grillby nodded as a smile appeared on his own face.

Soon enough afterwards when they both were done, they ended up cuddling on the couch while Gaster slowly fell asleep while grillby watched the tv a little bit.

____*_____*___*____*____*____*___*_
Yeah I uh kinda just did this on the spot and have no ideas after wards for right now.

Slow updates

Also no ideas but I wanted a story like this so yeah don't except updates anytime soon

Hope you like and comment what you think

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

X