The malfuction ?

And I skipped to this part, because I had no ideas for in between. Well onto the story.
___*___*____*____*___\*__\\_*____*__

It was on the day that Gaster brought grillby to his lab, though away from where the area that used to be where anyone could fall into the core, luckily and unluckily, he did put up a Fences and railings at the area, unluckily, someone accidentally broke parts of it.

Which was a reason to stay away from that area until someone could fix the area that had the broken pieces of the fence and railings.

But right now he wasn't happy about those parts being broken, he made some of the others put that into place so it would be harder to fall into the core accidentally or not.

And currently Gaster just now lost his boyfriend somewhere in the lab and was currently looking for him.

Gaster frowned and looked through the cameras before pausing, eyes widen a bit and rushed to that area, grillby shouldn't be there, that place was off limits until the broken Fences and railings were fixed, he needs to make sure grillby gets out of there safely.

Gaster entered that area, "Grillby come over this way."

Grillby looked up and started heading over to where Gaster was at a bit quickly. Grillby swiftly and gently hugged Gaster when he reached him.

"I was worried." Grillby mentioned and Gaster blinked.

"About?" Gaster responded.

Grillby didn't say anything but did look back to the broken area and Gaster fell silent at that, understanding what grillby was thinking.

Gaster brought one hand up to grillby's face and gently stroked it.

Grillby relaxed a bit in gasters arms.

That was up until they felt something, Gaster frowned and glanced around at that, the core wasn't malfunctioning or anything, but it felt like..something went off and was sending shock ways to where they were at...

Gaster started thinking, then he remembered about his machine he hasn't messed with and paused.

Don't tell him..someone from some other au messed with their machine!? Well ok he wasn't too surprised by that, some stories that the person read was a sans wanting their own Gaster back and trying to fix their machine that ends up malfunctioning or some other things.

But still, at this time? It's not going to pull any sans or papyrus's-... Gaster looked down to his stomach area, did..his soulings count? He wasn't even sure if he was going to name them sans or papyrus yet though!

But...is he going to get pulled into the machine? Did someone's machine actually work but was pulling a Gaster that was close by or something?

He wants to know but he's not going anywhere near the machine at all, uncertain about it for right now.

Well that was up until the floor collapsed on the two and they started falling down into the core.

Gasters eyes sockets widen with alarm. Wait no! He can't fall into the core while still pregnant!? He doesn't know what that would do to his soulings! And there's also grillby falling in as well!?

Grillby's arms tighten around Gaster protectively as they had started to fall into the core,  then he paused as he saw a..black..portal of some sort appear underneath the two.

Grillby stared at it as they got closer to it, a bit tensed and moved so Gaster was on top of him just in case before they fall into the strange portal.

Gasters eyes had closed tightly, not wanting to see how close they would get to the core.

But in the end, Gaster fell unconscious along with grillby who still held on tightly onto Gaster after they fell into the portal, soon appearing next to a machine that was smoking again.

___*___*____*____*___*___*____*___*
Finished with 687 words.

Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/Titan

Might include a few aus don't know yet

amv Gaster and grillby

X