Waking and shield

Gaster heard talking in hushed whispers and summon up one of his hands that brought up a green shield around himself and grillby.

The hushed whispered stoped in stunned silence.

Gasters eyes opened and slowly got off of grillby carefully, and glanced around before noticing sans and papyrus's aus nearby staring at them with wide eyes.

Gaster blinked, "ah...a bit unexpected...to see other skeletons besides myself."

They blinked, still surprised by himself and grillby who just now woke up, standing between Gaster and the sans and papyrus's that were here.

Gaster looked at them, curious. He knows about sans and papyrus's from the persons memories. But it's not like everything will be Accurate since this is all real for him.

"I wonder why a grillby and another Gaster was brought here since the machine was malfunctioning, which usually brings more of us and no one new until now..." one of them mentioned.

"Probably because it decide to work a little bit on how you wanted to bring your Gaster back but brought a different Gaster back instead..." the Underswap papyrus mentioned back to the other.

Grillby was a bit confused by them but stood in front of Gaster still protectively.

Gaster on the other hand just looked curious.

"So you messed with the machine?" Gaster asked and they paused, as if realizing they just ignored Gaster and a protective grillby.

"Oops, sorry almost forgot you two were here. Well currently you two are in another au. The original one. It was our mistake that lead to the machine malfunctioning again." Outer told them.

Grillby still looked unsure whether to trust them or not considering gasters situation.

Gaster moved and gently grabbed grillby arm a little and grillby relaxed, he can trust gasters judgment.

The others watching a bit curious and surprised at how this Gaster was able to calm grillby without saying anything.

"Sorry that we brought you here, but the machine isn't really fixed and we haven't been able to send anyone home yet. Though..since this Gaster is here..maybe he can help if he's already worked on his own machine?" Sans said thinking out loud.

"No, Gaster will not be working on anything that can explode or do anything to his well being." Grillby responded firmly and they blinked, a little surprised by that.

"What? Why the fuck not? Did Gaster finish his machine or no?" Red asked looking a little irritated.

"Well I did finish my machine but I haven't messed with it at all. Not since almost a month ago. But I guess it was good timing that we got sent here, otherwise we would have fallen into the core." Gaster responded and their eyes widen with surprise.

"Wait, you almost just fell into the core? And not by yourself?" Sans asked surprsied.

"Yes, it was a bit surprising when the floor broke underneath us." Gaster responded and they looked a bit more shocked at that.

"Wow your au is pretty different." Swap said.

Gaster just nodded, "sorry I also won't allow myself that would explode on me right now..not for almost a year or so...then after that I can work on it.."

"Why?" Rus asked and titled his head.

"Well.." Gaster didn't say anything after that but looked to grillby.

"It's his fault." Gaster pointed to grillby who shuttered but didn't deny anything against the blame since it was his fault that Gaster is pregnant, but there were perks to that. It was a happy blame though. Since both of them were happy to be parents.

They blinked a bit confused on how not being able to work on more difficult science stuff can be blamed on this gasters grillby.

"What? I didn't mean too... but it was a happy surprise.." grillby mumbled out.

"True but because of it I can't work on more difficult things for at least a year or so. Who knows how long that will take considering I'm a skeleton monster and all." Gaster responded back to grillby.

Grillby sulked a little bit perked up a bit when Gaster hugged him.

"It's fine though, it is a happy surprise even if it was an accident. I have been taking care of myself a lot more because of them." Gaster said.

They just blinked not really getting it but knowing Gaster won't help them for at least a year or for however long whatever happened to Gaster because of grillby ended.

But will Gaster tell them why he won't work on more difficult or Dangerous stuff to them yet? Probably not, he may seem relaxed but they know he doesn't trust them one bit.

Well they can wait to ask after they introduce everyone to this Gaster and grillby...

They decided and headed upstairs with Gaster and grillby following behind and went to the living room to wait for the others after sending out a text message in their shared group.

___*___*____*___*___*___*____*__*__
Finished with 860 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Should Gaster tell them next chapter or wait a bit longer to tell them?

Also the updates might take longer since I have no more ideas for now.

Well ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

Also I edited this chapter just a little bit, so there's a part that was added a little that wasn't there before.

X