Im fine

After a little bit, Grillby finally let Gaster up from the bed, making sure he rested some more to recover some more of his magic while Grillby shared some with Gaster and the soulings.

Gaster happily stretched a little bit before walking out of the room to just take a small tour and maybe meet the others again if they were waiting or not.

Grillby followed Gaster with a small hum, his lover certainly does take risks, well at least it toned down since he's pregnant with soulings.

Gaster headed to the living room with a curious hum, some of the sans and papyrus's were there sitting around on the couches, some reading or doing nothing before one glanced up, "Gaster?"

The others looked up, a few getting up and heading over to check on him, alert.

"What made you pass out? Your a boss monster and have a lot of magic, did you over use it?" BlackBerry stated.

Gaster smiled a little bit, "yes, I overdid it again, I am not supposed to use so much magic at this point but I couldn't just wait til it was over before I could heal his skull and eye socket and his brother."

Grillby popped up near Gaster, arms crossed, "even the king told you to avoid using magic or big magic yet you do it so recklessly sometimes."

Gaster shrugged a bit, "I can not help it, if I see a monster that needs help, you know I'll help them without a second though."

Grillby let out a small sigh at that, "I know, but still...it worries me.."

Gasters shoulders slump a little, "fine fine, I'll try not to use big magic or much magic til after, I can't promise you I won't, you'll never know what will happen after all."

"That is all I ask Gaster." Grillby nodded a bit.

The others just stared puzzled, even the king told Gaster to avoid on using big magic? What for? Did something happen? Maybe an accident at the lab?

"So..may we know why your not allowed to use big magic? Or a lot of it?" Outer asked out loud, a hint of curiosity.

Gaster turned and looked at outer, "well you'll find out eventually, I may or may not tell you within a month, it's...going to surprise you all maybe..unless someone finds out early and wants to tell everyone else, which is fine as well."

Edge blinked with a hint of a curious stare now, definitely going to find out what it is, he'll be looking through books on monsters, and if he can find skeleton monsters books then he'll read them, maybe he'll find something about gasters condition...

Gaster felt a little amused, some look determined on finding out early. He doesn't mind of course, he's very curious as to who would find out early if any do.

Something to think about or maybe bet with Grillby on it.

"And yes, I forgot to tell you I'm fine, I just tend to pass out if I start using too much magic. Nothing to be too worried about." Gaster told them, causing them to give him a concerned stare as Grillby put one hand to his face and shook his head a bit.

Grillby still doesn't know how it happened, on why Gaster doesn't care too much about himself and is only doing so because he wants to be an awesome mom to their kids..

Maybe one day he or the kids can help Gaster get himself to care better for himself without thinking of how they think or worry about him.

Reaper just stared at Gaster, eye lights going to his stomach area before back up to gasters face.

Gaster just smiled and when no one else was watching, move a finger up in front of his mouth for a few seconds and reaper just grinned with an amused look now.

Leave it to a death god to notice it already due to being able to sense souls.

Gaster thought to himself, amused. It doesn't count though, since of course reaper and his brother would know.

Gaster just smiled a bit more, welp, time to get something to eat, he decided and headed to the kitchen to have a snack.

Grillby followed Gaster again and hums, "you hungry love? I can make you something."

"Hmm it's fine, I just want a snack for right now." Gaster replied and Grillby nodded, asking what kind of snacks Gaster wanted before starting to make it.

Gaster sat down in a chair at the table and eyes closed a bit as he waits.

Well, this will be interesting, after he has their kids, he can see about fixing the machine down in the basement.

He still can't believe anyone's dumb enough to mess with it when it's owner wasn't finished with it.

Oh dear, he wonders what happened to his other self in this au, were they in the...void?

Well he hopes not but if he is, well he can fix the machine and get them back again if it did happen.

After all, anything could happen to anyone of them or another version of themselves, it's not like everything will be Accurate from his past life, though so far some have been a bit accurate a bit on personalities from what he does remember or knew about from his last life, but they still seemed different.

But it's not like he can confirm if memes, or comics or even movies or stories would be accurate description about them in real life anyways.

Maybe they were spot on or maybe it was very similar. Who knows.

Well, he's got plenty of time to get to know theses versions of his sons, after all, he at least has about a year or so before he has his kids.

Which is plenty of time to talk to all of them and get to know them.

Gaster nodded to himself as Grillby set his snacks down on the table.

Gaster smiled at Grillby, "thank you hon."

Grillby nodded as Gaster slowly started to eat the snacks Grillby made.

Would it be called snacks if it was a size of a small meal? Who knows.

Well let's see what happens next and who finds out next before the month is over.

____*_____*______*____*____*_____*_
Finished with 1132 words! Finally took me quite a long while to update.

Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

Amv Gaster

XxxX