It was fine and now its not

It's been a few days since Gaster told Toriel and asgore about his pregnancy, and everything was going so well.

Gaster and grillby still worked at their jobs, Gaster doing the little things and anything that wouldn't affect him or accidentally hurt him.

Grillby still did what he usually did, and then someone came to Gaster telling him someone broke the fences and railings at that area.

So that area became off limits to everyone except for a few who would come and fix it, and he's been waiting for a long while considering the one who was supposed to come and fix it hasn't arrived over the next few days, making Gaster Irritated.

Which grillby noticed and helped calm Gaster down along with deciding to come with Gaster to his work for the day at some point soon enough.

Because Gaster knows, because of the memories of that person he has, that if anyone falls into the core...

Well he didn't really want to think about it.

So it's currently an area no one is allowed to go near or in unless it's the one who will fix it with a few others watching to make sure he doesn't fall or trip in.

And now grillby wants a day off to come with him to his work to make sure Gaster himself is relaxed, which is completely fine with him, grillby knows how to make me calm and relax like no one else can.

So it was fine with him that grillby wanted to come, he's going to make sure it's on a day where nothing big was happening..he should probably check...

___*____*____*____*____*___*___*___
Finished with 352 words.

Yes I know it's short and not even close to 500 yet, but I couldn't really add much to this considering I didn't have anymore ideas for this chapter.

There's probably going to be a small skip to when grillby comes with Gaster to gasters work.

Maybe don't know yet.

Well hope you like it despite it being very short.  Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

One of my latest videos posted

One of my videos from a long while back-

X