A few days later

It's been a few days now since Gaster had memories of someone else's life hit him and woke him up.

It's been..interesting..he was thinking on names for his kids..but the memories did give him two names on a certain skeleton brothers...

That made him think, are his kids going to look samilar to himself or grillby's?

Because if they are skeletons like him, he will maybe decide on the names of sans and papyrus.

After all, from what he now knows from the memories, there were many theories about himself and the skeleton brothers.

One was that he was there dad, the other was the older brother. Then there was one that sans was just a lab assistant to himself while he was the royal scientist, he knows there are probably more but that seems to be the only ones that were in the others memories.

Guess they didn't pay much attention to theories?

Gaster thought with a small hum, it was..certainly interesting.

After all, he hasn't seen many other skeleton monsters after the war was over.

He might have been the last of his kind up until he got pregnant, or there might be more that he hasn't seen, after all, he hasn't visited the other places where other monsters live at.

It was very interesting to see how his own au will turn out like, he knows there are more aus but again, the person who's memories he received only paid attention to certain aus and to a certain amount of them to not forgot the ones that the person liked..

Though he's very curious..but also sad about how some aus turned out or even started or ended.

He also looked through theories on who error was, it was..intriguing..

There was a few different theories about error and some other things like forced god of destruction or creation or both at the same time.

Like the theory of geno being error, or goth being error, or reaper being error kind of things.

There was also some parts that error was from an au called errortale. Though he wouldn't know, he hasn't worked on his machine In a long while, not since before he found out he was pregnant.

He doesn't want anything going wrong and have a malfunction from the machine and be sent off to an au or worse, the so called void or anti-void.

Who knows what those are like in his multiverse?

After all, many things from the memories might not even be Accurate considering that to them, multiverses like his were made up and things like that.

Though the memories from person he got from did think the aus and multiverses might be real and that they made a gateway to another multiverse without realizing it and some other things about that and similar.

It did make him curious but he's not planning on messing with the machine, not until his kids were older to be able to handle themselves and their father if the machine malfunctions and maybe pulls him somewhere or does something different.

It does seem that the person did like reading..the machine being turned on or malfunctioning and pulling other aus to the one who's machine was turned on or malfunctioned.

That is a worry right there, and maybe he should put some little railing around the part of that area so no one falls into the core.

After all, the main thing that was supposedly know in the persons memories was that Gaster and his 'follows' fall into the core? Or was it just Gaster and his follows become forgotten in return?

Hmm..something to think about and look into another time and not now while he feels like he's about to throw up again.

Gaster thought as he said next to his bucket that he had planned to use if he had to throw up.

Which wasn't as often as he thought he might.

Which better for him but being Nauseous was irritating itself.

Gaster decided but didn't move much from where he was while being cuddled by grillby in his sleep.

It was grillbys day off after all.

And well he can take a day off anytime, not like the others can blame him when he was overworking himself for his own job.

Ohh maybe one of his kids will take after him in the science department? Hmm hopefully but if not then he won't pressure them.if his kids want to do something else when they grow up then ok then.

He's not going to try and force them, now that would be apart of bad parenting, and he wants to be a good parent, or at least try to.

It's not like he's had kids before let alone been pregnant before he he even fell for grillby in the first place.

Hm maybe he should alert one of the others to install railings around in parts where others could Easily trip or fall into the core?

Gaster nodded at that and texted one for eh others he knew would be there about it before turning off his phone and relaxing back in the cuddle.

He let out a small yawn before turning and getting more comfortable and falling asleep.

____*____*___*____*____*_____*___*_
Finished with 952 words.

Actually this will be a toss ups wither I update this quickly or slowly just to let you know

It all depends on when I gain ideas for the next chapter or not and this Gaster and grillby aren't meeting any other sans or papyrus's just yet.

It's going to be a few before the even do.

Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Any ideas? I might or might not use it or need it but it would also be interesting to see anyways even if I don't use it or end up needing it.

Well

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

X