Awake

Gasters eyes opened a bit, still a bit tired but feeling pretty well rested as he briefly glanced around, spotting Grillby who was cuddling him.

Gaster smiled a little bit, ah yes, he's pretty sure he had passed out from using too much magic on the horror brothers.

He didn't regret it, not one bit. But the soulings were not so happy with him using that much magic.

Gaster thought with a small chuckle as he felt their concern. They are very similar to their father in that way with worry. Though that might mean he'll have three worrywarts to get on after him...well maybe.

Who knows after all, this is the first time he's having kids and it's with Grillby, a fire elemental.

First time of someone of his race got together with a different race. So who knows how they will turn out like.

He hopes it's a mix though. But it doesn't matter what the kids turn out to be like. They are his kids after all.

So whoever they take after, it will be fine. They will have their parents to help guide them, protect them, teach them, be there for them, and love them.

Gaster thought and felt his soulings love get sent towards himself and chuckles a little bit, placing a hand to his stomach area and rubbed the area a bit.

"Yes yes I know, you love me and I love you." Gaster responded to that and felt their happiness at that.

Grillby stirred a bit and woke up, sitting up and hugging Gaster from behind with a hum.

"Try not to use that much magic next time, you know you can take a break and do it again at another point in time." Grillby told him and Gaster hummed.

"Well yes, but I was a bit impatient dear." Gaster responded and grillby sighed.

"So when do we tell them?" Grillby asked Gaster with a curious tone.

Gaster let out a hum, "hmm...not right now..maybe after a week..maybe a few weeks or a month..after all, they should know way before I have them to prepare for their arrival."

Grillby hummed at that, pressing a kiss to gasters cheek a bit and cuddled him a bit close, just relaxed.

"I'll bring us something to eat in a few minutes..I just want to cuddle you for a few minutes before we have to get up and leave the room.." Grillby mentioned to Gaster who hummed at that.

"Alright. We can cuddle for a few minutes. I'm sure they have been waiting." Gaster responded and just relaxed in the cuddle.

They will leave the room soon enough..

____*____*____*___*____*____*_____*
517 words. I couldn't get it higher so.... well I hope it's an alright chapter. I did my best and all but sometimes I just end up with short chapters and can't get them longer because nothing comes to mind.

Well

Ja ne~!

Undertale, sans, papyrus
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/swap
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/rus
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/starshine
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sweets
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Xtale, sans/cross
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Killertale, sans/killer
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Aftertale, sans/geno,
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void

Might include a few aus don't know yet

X