14

A/N: this is a long chapter. Sorry about that! But I felt that everything belonged in one chapter.

—————————————————-

Everyone woke up bright and early the next morning. I got a ride from Johnny to the theatre. Rosita and Gunter brought most of the supplies to repair the stage.

Moon discussed about how we weren't going to repair the whole theatre - just the stage and seats. We all nodded in agreement. Remaking the whole place would take weeks.

Moon split us up into groups. "Rosita and Gunter, you guys work on arranging the seats. Ash and Meena, you two work with Johnny and Y/N on putting the stage back up. I, myself, will repair a bit of the front of the building. Just so everything looks presentable, even if it's the least bit."

"Ok!" I said.

Johnny, Ash, Meena, and I all walked to the seats to fix them up.

"Isn't this amazing, guys?" Meena said, looking around. "I mean, Y/N, I can't believe you actually got to convince that koala. I thought it would be impossible."

"It's what best friends are for," I remarked. Johnny smiled at me.

As we repaired the chairs, we talked and giggled about anything that came to mind. It was peaceful. Johnny and I's relationship was building. I was becoming real close friends with Ash and Meena. Same with everyone else.

I was silent for a few moments... thinking. I was thinking maybe after Johnny performed tonight.. I could tell him how I felt. I don't know how he'd take it, but there would be only one way to find out.

"Y/N!" Johnny exclaimed.

I jumped. "Gosh, what?" I asked.

"Look! They got the stage up!"

I ran over to Gunter and Rosita. "Guys, this is- wow- this is amazing!" I high-fived both of them.

"We did a pretty good job, did we, ya?" Gunter smiled. "Thanks, Y/N. You are really a real one. We love ya for that." He did a little dance.

"I'm so glad Moon is feeling so happy." Rosita said. "And thanks, guys. How's it coming along on the chairs?"

"Great!" All four of of said in unison. Literally.

Rosita giggled. "Well, I'm gonna take a break. My hands hurt. Can't wait for tonight!" Her and Gunter walked off.

Johnny and I couldn't stop smiling at each other. I really did love him.

"Y/N, how come you don't sing?" Ash suddenly asked me.

"Oh- uh..." I did a half smile. "I don't really know... it's just not for me."

"You taught Johnny piano.. why don't you play piano while he sings sometime?" Meena suggested.

"Funny you say that.." I laughed. "Moon said the exact same thing."

"Really?" Asked Johnny.

"Yup."

"Well then, we might as well do that sometime. Maybe for the next show.."