CHAPTER 21: LILLI TOLD ME NOT TO

tw: this chapter is entirely smut except for the end. if you're not comfortable with smut, skip to the end and read just that! the end is important :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shh, shh," I whispered in a rushed worry as I heard feet passing the door we were leaning against. Sam didn't stop his actions, kissing down my neck as he pushed his thigh between my legs in an attempt to make me moan, and it worked. I let out an accidental groan but immediately slapped my hand over my mouth, knowing Lilli was probably running around looking for me. The floorboards creaked from down the hall as the sound of passing footsteps slowly made their way back to Sams's bedroom. Sam lowly laughed at me as my eyes widened out of fear, praying to god it wasn't Lilli, or worse; Josh.

As the footsteps got louder, Sam got more adventurous. His fingertips trailed slowly down my sides, unintentionally making me gasp at the cold of his hands. He made his way to the waistband of my sweatpants, dipping his still freezing cold fingers into my underwear. I gasped at the sensation, which only encouraged him more as he slid his fingers into my underwear and lightly circled my clit. The footsteps finally stopped in front of Sam's door, clearing their throat and following with a knock.

"Sam?" Danny said from the other side of the door. Sam didn't stop, but rather let a finger slowly enter me as his thumb continued to rub my clit. I couldn't help but moan, biting down on my lip to stop myself. Sam moved his other hand to my mouth, quieting me after I failed to do so.

"Yeah, Danny. What do you need?" Sam replied, replacing his hand with his mouth, kissing me to shut me up as I whined and bucked my hips up to him out of habit.

"You- you good in there? I dunno what you're doing, but you sound like a girl," Danny chuckled, concern tinged in phrasing. Sam temporarily stopped kissing me, giving me a warning look to be quiet as he cleared his throat.

"I'm good," He shortly responded as he added another finger into my core and rubbed my clit a bit harder, reconnecting his lips with mine.

"You sure? Do you need help? You sound like you're sick, are you okay?" Danny pressed. Sam exhaled, once again breaking our kiss.

"I'm fine, Danny, r-"

"I can come hold your hair back if you need me to," Danny snickered, cutting Sam off. It was almost as if he was intentionally trying to be annoying.

"No, Daniel, I'm okay. Can you please go away?" Sam sighed, looking at me with nothing but sexual frustration.

"Yeah, once you tell me who's in there with you. I thought you were only going to sleep with
Bel-"

"Danny!" Sam shouted, a blush spreading across his cheeks. I chuckled at him, which was a bad idea considering how fast I knew it would feed his ego. He quickly removed his hand with a cocky smile on his face, leaving me needier than I'd ever been.

"I- I'm crying. Can you just give me some alone time, please?" Sam stated, a smirk spreading across his face as he faked a sniffle.

"Oh, uh, shit- yeah. Sorry, man. Let me know if you need anything," Danny said, coughing in the awkward silence that followed as he walked away. I laughed the second I heard a door slam across from us, looking back at Sam with wonder and amazement.

"''I'm crying' ?" I jokingly quoted, giggling at him. He tried to hold back a smile but failed miserably, kissing me to cover up his laugh.

"Shut up," he chuckled, swiftly picking me up bridal style and carrying me to his bed. He carefully put me down, climbing on top of me and meeting my lips once more. He parted from my mouth just seconds later, kissing down my body slowly as his hands pushed my shirt up past my chest, revealing the black lacy bra I subconsciously hoped he'd someday see.